All the time (80-100% of games) 103 19.81%
Most of the time (60-80% of games) 30 5.77%
Half the time (40-60% of games) 38 7.31%
Sometimes (20-40% of games) 86 16.54%
Bascially Never (0-20% of games) 263 50.58%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: How often do you play Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordRandomness

12-01-2011

I'll be honest, I like playing Dominion because it requires less higher order thinking. You still need to think, sure, but not on the "if I don't buy a ward and place it here now, I'll die in 2 minutes to a gank probably" level. Given I mostly play league late in the day when I'm not thinking well...

Pisazen

12-01-2011

Dom is pretty much all i play.

Korica Riftaxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

100% of the time.

Classic is just so ... boring. 10 minutes can pass where not a single person dies and I only have enough gold for one item. That is just sluggish.

Dukasho

12-01-2011

I've taken to playing 100% dominion.

I've attempted to go back to SR with no luck. The feeders, ragers, and afk'ers wasting 30+min of my time per game instead of 10 in dominion has made it more tolerable for me. I generally can't stand the community of players in this game, so smaller exposure time to the weak minded raging kids per game has increased my enjoyability :P

Jegras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-01-2011

When I play solo I play Dominion much more often than Summoner's Rift. I just prefer not having to deal with 10-20 minutes of a laning phase, even if I'm jungling or playing an aggressive solo laner.

I mostly queue with some friends who will play Dominion but prefer Summoner's Rift, though, so it ends up being about half the time.