Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How often do you play Dominion?

All the time (80-100% of games) 103 19.81%
Most of the time (60-80% of games) 30 5.77%
Half the time (40-60% of games) 38 7.31%
Sometimes (20-40% of games) 86 16.54%
Bascially Never (0-20% of games) 263 50.58%
Voters 520 .

Poll: How often do you play Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordRandomness

12-01-2011

I'll be honest, I like playing Dominion because it requires less higher order thinking. You still need to think, sure, but not on the "if I don't buy a ward and place it here now, I'll die in 2 minutes to a gank probably" level. Given I mostly play league late in the day when I'm not thinking well...

Pisazen

12-01-2011

Dom is pretty much all i play.

Korica Riftaxe

12-01-2011

100% of the time.

Classic is just so ... boring. 10 minutes can pass where not a single person dies and I only have enough gold for one item. That is just sluggish.

Dukasho

12-01-2011

I've taken to playing 100% dominion.

I've attempted to go back to SR with no luck. The feeders, ragers, and afk'ers wasting 30+min of my time per game instead of 10 in dominion has made it more tolerable for me. I generally can't stand the community of players in this game, so smaller exposure time to the weak minded raging kids per game has increased my enjoyability :P

Jegras

Recruiter

12-01-2011

When I play solo I play Dominion much more often than Summoner's Rift. I just prefer not having to deal with 10-20 minutes of a laning phase, even if I'm jungling or playing an aggressive solo laner.

I mostly queue with some friends who will play Dominion but prefer Summoner's Rift, though, so it ends up being about half the time.