Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How often do you play Dominion?

All the time (80-100% of games) 103 19.81%
Most of the time (60-80% of games) 30 5.77%
Half the time (40-60% of games) 38 7.31%
Sometimes (20-40% of games) 86 16.54%
Bascially Never (0-20% of games) 263 50.58%
Voters 520 .

Poll: How often do you play Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IlIlIIIlllIIIIll

11-30-2011

My friends and I alternate game mode most of the time. I will admit that dominion is broken unless you play draft.

Nekrogen

11-30-2011

Quote:
Ayriuss:
Dominion has terrible gameplay flaws. There should either be multiple spawn points or everyone spawns in the middle... There is little incentive to try to keep the enemy's command points because they are just retaken easily.

I wont be playing it until they fix it =/.

This is untrue and I can prove it if I have to (I'd have to sift through my recorded games).

An example: If you take their bottom point ALONE, and it takes THREE people on their team to get you off of it, would you consider that "retaken easily"? Not only is it diverging their attention from top, but they have 3 players on 1 which should never happen.. ever. There are some extremely good defending champions in Dominion, I suggest you play a few more games.

Harikicks

Recruiter

11-30-2011

Once I reach my 100win I stopped coz I found out that I'm loosing my skills in SR.

Ayriuss

11-30-2011

Quote:
Nekrogen:
This is untrue and I can prove it if I have to (I'd have to sift through my recorded games).

An example: If you take their bottom point ALONE, and it takes THREE people on their team to get you off of it, would you consider that "retaken easily"? Not only is it diverging their attention from top, but they have 3 players on 1 which should never happen.. ever. There are some extremely good defending champions in Dominion, I suggest you play a few more games.

Yes but you are right by their spawn point. they can easily attack you, then go back to base and heal and come back and kill you. or just take the other bottom point... And you have to leave eventually. When you do, whoever Is re spawning will take it back quickly.

Bhargo

11-30-2011

I play dominion once in awhile, mostly because if you are going to lose because one guy is being stupid, at least the game doesn't drag out to an hour.

Okami Kageteiru

11-30-2011

I pretty much never play. It's fun and all. but I like mind games XD

YoungBlade

11-30-2011

Well, this poll seems to indicate that most people don't play Dominion that often. I'm not saying I was surprised (I expected that most still prefer Summoner's Rift) but I didn't expect such an overwhelming majority. As of right now, 83% of players answered "Sometimes" or "Basically Never." Only 11% seem to prefer Dominion.

Now, if this is representative of the LoL community, that 11% is still 150,000+ people (according to Riot's statistics, 1.4 million log on and play every day).

ActionButlerGO

11-30-2011

100%

SR is fine if you have the time, but I don't. Besides, fewer trolls and a lot less rage.

Azn Booty

11-30-2011

Never.
It's a flop.
(Sorry to that fool who streams it.)

Pilkman

11-30-2011

This poll is misleading, since the vocal members of the community who frequent the forums tend to also be more serious, tryhard gamers. Naturally they would prefer the higher skillcap game mode with an overwhelming majority. I'd be curious to hear from a Red about actual Dominion versus Summoner's Rift queue statistics. That is, how many people each day queue for Dominion versus how many queue for Summoner's Rift. That data would be a lot more meaningful than this poll.