Most of the time (60-80% of games) 30 5.77%
Half the time (40-60% of games) 38 7.31%
Sometimes (20-40% of games) 86 16.54%
Bascially Never (0-20% of games) 263 50.58%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: How often do you play Dominion?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Riot recently moved Dominion to be the "default" game mode. All of the recent patch previews have taken place on Dominion (unless a Summoner's Rift change is shown). In a lot of ways, it seems that Riot is encouraging people to play Dominion.

I like the game mode, but for me, Summoner's Rift is still more fun. I play Dominion if I want to play a quick game that only lasts 15-25 minutes, but if I have the time, I'll play a regular 5v5. I have played about 10 matches in Dominion (mostly owning people as Yorick), whereas I've played well over 100 Classic matches since Dominion's release. It isn't that Dominion's not fun, just that I still prefer a longer, more calculated game. Dominion is very fast paced and hectic.

What I'm wondering is, to the community as a whole, how often are you playing Dominion compared to Classic?

Hobden

11-30-2011

yeah taht pisses me off. lol had to eat a 5 min que dodge because I wasn't paying attention

CandyPuffs

11-30-2011

I play dominion and rarely lose. Its completely unbalanced. Certain champs are amazing and certain champs are totally useless. Item cost-efficiency for various roles is horrendous.

Purutzil

11-30-2011

I play it a lot, then again I have been playing league for some time so its nice and fresh to me. Add in the fact that I primarily lean towards tanking for SR, its nice having a mode where idiots only last a short while and I'm not feeling as if my efforts are meaningless.

Mr Thit Nuong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

I forgot it existed

Arechon Gend

11-30-2011

I had to vote sometimes, though I'd have rather voted higher. Mainly because there is no co-op mode for Dominion yet, meaning when I play with my PvE only friends, or when I'm just tired of PvP, its Summoners Rift only. Then when I am playing PvP, usually I still end up on Summoners Rift because of friends. When I have no friends online and I want to PvP, Dominion dominates my match history.

A shadowy figure

11-30-2011

lol dominion.

Dunkmaster Yi

11-30-2011

I think Dominion is awesome, just because of the fact that it's DIFFERENT from Summoner's Rift.

Yeah, I may only play a game for every 4-8 Summoner's Rift games I play, but I enjoy those games just as much.

The shorter games are nice too, I can count at least seven or eight occasions where I haven't had 30+ minutes to spare on a Summoner's Rift game, but I still wanted to play League.

Loli Ahri

11-30-2011

I played it when it first came out.

One game.

Never played it again.

Tentakewls

11-30-2011

Whenever I feel like playing Eve.

12345 ... 7