Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle updates inbound; see update here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garlyle Wilds

11-30-2011

Phew.

I'm glad to see this.

I know some people are still gonna cry "Just revert!" But I do think the spirit and objectives of the change are both good and obtainable; it really is a matter of doing the numbers in a way that makes it reasonable to jungle while still assisting your team, instead of taking an effectiveness hit every time you try.

Jakob

11-30-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17854790

Quote:
what are you doing to fix jungling on twisted treeline on the fix planned for tomorrow?

getting a mixed camp makes it viable. if you get a wraith camp, you fall behind. please remember to fix that, or for the time being 1 of 3 game modes is almost entirely decided by RNG getting the right camp or not.

RinTheToon

11-30-2011

Thank you, this is most appreciated. Please make any changes big enough to be felt(not too big to be op though ofc)

Morello

Lead Designer

11-30-2011

Quote:
Ajaxijax:
Can't you accept a compliment? Surely you must have developed a liking to getting flamed on the forums by now.

I'll say I'm at least used to it! Heh

Thick skin = requirement for this job, imo

Morello

Lead Designer

11-30-2011

Quote:
Jakob:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17854790

I'll ask Guinsoo what his thoughts are - he really holds a lot of the expertise on this.

Alexandra Avdey

11-30-2011

Waiting until after the actual change to judge.

This could turn out to be another Corki buff.

Kari Arisu

Recruiter

11-30-2011

I like the idea of the new Jungle -- however the way it's currently implemented, it's not as efficient to have a Jungler as it was in the past.

If a Jungler can't gain enough levels to properly gank, it's pointless.
At current, some Jungler champions are WORSE at Jungling than they used to be, because without those early levels, they need to work a lot harder to survive. [Whereas before, their higher level helped them scale above the neutral creeps enough to sustain just fine.]

McFreely

11-30-2011

Shouldn't have fixed what wasn't broken

Scullzomben

11-30-2011

Please consider releasing something like this on PBE in the future. It's a larger audience for you, but some of the changes (like the masteries), are just being pushed through.

Xaddgx Asmodian

11-30-2011

Quote:
Morello:
I'll say I'm at least used to it! Heh

Thick skin = requirement for this job, imo

Requirement for listening to people in-game as well.