Jungle updates inbound; see update here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuciferDuck

11-29-2011

whoah thats nice, my dollars are well spend

Gandiva

11-29-2011

RIOT! My faith in humanity has been restored <3

SupremeBeam

11-29-2011

so, instead of leaving things the way they were, which was not an issue to the vast majority of people who mained jungle. you are now retroactively fixing a problem you created in an effort to fix a problem that didn't exist.

meanwhile, sustain remains the norm top, bot lane passive hasn't been touched, stealth champs still have no rework.

but jungle has to be the issue?

should i expect MORE downtime?

HeavenInHerArms

11-29-2011

I'm glad to see the change is happening. I just wish you and Phreak didn't insult the communities intelligence in all of your responses to their complaints.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

As long as you slap Guinsoo upside the head for me, all is forgiven.

jDolla Billz

11-29-2011

Like how people are saying finally after these changes have only been out for 2~ days before they are actually implementing in changes that was a result of feedback from the community. How many other companies do you see doing that?

The changes were poor in my opinion, but not as bad as everybody was whining about. I still saw successful junglers. Thanks for listening to the community though riot.

Injineered

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

I pray that this will broaden the amount of viable junglers instead of pigeonholing us into running only super aoe junglers like udyr.

Oh boy billagain

11-29-2011

i still would seriously like to know, why did the jungle get changed in the first place? this isnt ment to be a smarmy post. but what was riots problem with it. i personally didnt see a problem with the jungle at all in the first place

WWWWWWORP

11-29-2011

I agree the idea behind the jungle nerfs/buffs is good and yes the jungle changes can be fixed by tweaking gold/xp a bit. The problem with making blue and red hugely important is that if the other team takes your blue or red and can stop you from getting theirs your jungler is basically force to lane or be so far behind the other jungler that they will not likely even get on par. Before this change it was possible to jungle without even taking blue or red but after the changes the small camps basically gave as much reward as 1 minion from lane that is not nearly enough to be worth the time to walk to.

Chronostasis

11-29-2011

Morello, I sincerely love you for thoroughly understand the feedback that was given towards this new jungle. I think there is still something to be said about respawn timers and health of monsters, but that would basically mean a near full revert minus the sigils.