Riot, it has began...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crucefix

10-29-2012

"Thank you for showing me that there really is a fun moba left in this world. I have played over 2500 games of LoL and I have become soooo bored. I got my dota 2 key awhile back but never really tried it. I have been playing alot more of it lately and omg I am loving it. I love the speed and the intensity of the game. I love how quickly you can die and how powerfully you can kill someone!
One of my favorite moments have been so far was when I was playing with my friend and he was magnus and I was lich... we combined those ults... OH GOD IT WAS AMAZING!
Just abit ago I carried my first game as Brood Mother. It was a 4v5 and we still won. (Winning a 4v5 is actually basically impossible in LoL) It is one of the most fulfilling experiences I have ever had in a game. It makes me want to keep playing.
I think my favorite thing about the game so far though is the community. I know I suck... In LoL if I sucked, I would be trolled and chewed out soo hard. It was terrible. When I suck in dota, people actually say, "well you shouldnt have done that, here is what you should do next time and here is what you could have done better." OMG, that is the best thing ever, I actually get better. I actually start to understand what I need to do and I am not getting raged at for it. So thank you for that! Thank you to this reddit for being a wealth of excellent knowledge.
Sorry to be all sappy, but honestly I am having fun playing a moba again! It is awesome! Thank you guys! Thank you all! GG WP!
Cant wait to see you in game!
TLDR: LoL makes me sad, Dota makes me happy. Carried my first game and love it! Community helps instead of hinders, I actually feel I am getting better, still suck though! Thanks!"
-iconiy
http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen..._to_say_thank/

Scarlet Flandre

10-29-2012

Begun*

Crucefix

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
Begun*
And I fail at pin pan pun...