Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

01-27-2012

Ok.

Felza

01-27-2012

オケ

Edit: this is the one other reason why I fell in love with you Ceru, you have such great sense of Humor :P

Cerubois

01-27-2012

Quote:
Felza:
オケ

Edit: this is the one other reason why I fell in love with you Ceru, you have such great sense of Humor :P

Eh? What was the first then?

Felza

01-27-2012

Quote:
Cerubois:
Eh? What was the first then?

Your Love for me, duh~

Cerubois

01-27-2012

Quote:
Felza:
Your Love for me, duh~

Alright, this is getting awkward now...

Moving on...

Crankdawg

01-27-2012

just finished chapter 4. The writing is good and the characters are believable. very enjoyable distraction. keep up the good work .

Grand Viper

01-27-2012

I can still imagine Lux going to Rammus to practice her lines towards Riven. I like how you handled Riven's confrontation with Irelia! Keep up the good work man, I look forward to more chapters.

P.S. At the rate I'm going, I should have chapter four ready by Sunday. I'll catch up with you soon, then our race will begin anew =p

Senstrae

01-27-2012

I liked this chapter a lot, it was quite the good read. Definitely got me to go, "Awwr!" multiple times.

Poor Riven is so lost and confused. =<
I just want to hug her. T_T

HUME armaGEDDY

01-27-2012

Once again, Ceru, I really enjoyed this chapter. You're really doing Riven and Lux justice in your writing.

I was only slightly disappointed with Riven's confrontation with Irelia, but perhaps that's just because I believe Riven had put that part of the past far behind her, and locked it down. Or perhaps I kind'a wanted to see Riven get pummeled a bit before finally giving in, weak, confused and shattered emotionally and Irelia just pats her head and comforts her. I don't know, but it just seemed a bit lacking.

Regardless of my own personal outlooks, it was a highly enjoyable chapter! Once again, I'm waiting for the next chapter eagerly. :]

Jaykoboy

01-27-2012

Yay! New chapter...I liked it...but I may have to drop out of reading it eventually, you know...I get uncomfortable around some of this sort of stuff...

But until then, I'll read it as much as possible!