Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

01-27-2012

Ok.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

オケ

Edit: this is the one other reason why I fell in love with you Ceru, you have such great sense of Humor :P

Cerubois

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
オケ

Edit: this is the one other reason why I fell in love with you Ceru, you have such great sense of Humor :P
Eh? What was the first then?

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Eh? What was the first then?
Your Love for me, duh~

Cerubois

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
Your Love for me, duh~
Alright, this is getting awkward now...

Moving on...

Crankdawg

01-27-2012

just finished chapter 4. The writing is good and the characters are believable. very enjoyable distraction. keep up the good work .

Grand Viper

01-27-2012

I can still imagine Lux going to Rammus to practice her lines towards Riven. I like how you handled Riven's confrontation with Irelia! Keep up the good work man, I look forward to more chapters.

P.S. At the rate I'm going, I should have chapter four ready by Sunday. I'll catch up with you soon, then our race will begin anew =p

Senstrae

01-27-2012

I liked this chapter a lot, it was quite the good read. Definitely got me to go, "Awwr!" multiple times.

Poor Riven is so lost and confused. =<
I just want to hug her. T_T

HUME armaGEDDY

01-27-2012

Once again, Ceru, I really enjoyed this chapter. You're really doing Riven and Lux justice in your writing.

I was only slightly disappointed with Riven's confrontation with Irelia, but perhaps that's just because I believe Riven had put that part of the past far behind her, and locked it down. Or perhaps I kind'a wanted to see Riven get pummeled a bit before finally giving in, weak, confused and shattered emotionally and Irelia just pats her head and comforts her. I don't know, but it just seemed a bit lacking.

Regardless of my own personal outlooks, it was a highly enjoyable chapter! Once again, I'm waiting for the next chapter eagerly. :]

Jaykoboy

01-27-2012

Yay! New chapter...I liked it...but I may have to drop out of reading it eventually, you know...I get uncomfortable around some of this sort of stuff...

But until then, I'll read it as much as possible!