Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
#1 fan? Hmm, you might need to have a fanbattle for that spot. Lunis (her post is on the first page, quite funny) is a good friend of mine, and has claimed it. :P
(well, technically she's claimed #1 fangirl, so if you're a guy, you can be the #1 fanboy?)

Chapter 4 is actually done. It's just oddly split between my pc and my laptop, and I've been away from home for a week. So once I get home tonight or tomorrow, I can put it all together, give it a quick edit, and then you guys will have it.

Ima go work on the spoiler summary in the meantime. I've got a good one planned for this one. :P

Edit: Should definitely be the CGJ, in my humble opinion.
I m a male ~ so #1 fan boy its is~
Guess I'll be reading it when I get back to china~

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

I enjoyed this. I enjoyed this a fair amount. Your amount of radness in writing made me smile.

(On a side note, anyone have a recommendation for a place I could read more fanfics?)

Grand Viper

01-26-2012

@ImnotGonnaRaichu *Cough* I'm shamelessly self promoting my own stuff! *COUGH WHEEZE*

You can check out Jakyoboy's "The Thrill of Combat", it's coming along very nicely.
Then there's Falza's budding story which is just beginning so you can follow along the progress of that. SpicyJack's story is pretty good, pretty spicy.
There's "Annie and Friends" by RyuuMasken.
One I found really fun and titillating was "Blood and Ash" by MasterEckhardt.

The thing is you're on the fanfic forums, I think you've got a wide selection of fanfic to read from here =p

Cerubois

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotGonnaRaichu View Post
I enjoyed this. I enjoyed this a fair amount. Your amount of radness in writing made me smile.

(On a side note, anyone have a recommendation for a place I could read more fanfics?)
I enjoy your screenname. It has just as much radness, and it makes me grin.

Do you have a preference for fanfic genres?
I believe there are a couple more shoujoai/yuri ones floating around on here (but I think I've got the monopoly on Riven shoujoai so far :3).
If you're looking for more Riven ones, most of them on here are rather good and popular, so just keep browsing around.
If you're looking for Lux ones... Hmm... None come to mind, to be honest. I'd defnitely be interested in them as well...
If you're just looking for good stories in general, well, my best suggestion is to spend some time browsing, I guess. You can find what you're looking for pretty quick right now, since there really isn't all that much on here yet. Or you could find that fansite dedicated to LoL fanfiction that I can't seem to remember.

AzureSaber

01-26-2012

POST MOAR D; so good. You're a really good writer :P

ImNotGonnaRaichu

01-26-2012

@ ceru and Grand Viper. Thanks for the suggestions.I'll be sure to follow the advice.

Jaykoboy

01-26-2012

Aw, I got recommended! Thanks!

Also, a commedy-based one I wrote a while back, although not as long as some of these others, is simply called 'Ok.' You can guess who that's about, Raichu.

Also, your name made me lul.

Felza

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
@ImnotGonnaRaichu *Cough* I'm shamelessly self promoting my own stuff! *COUGH WHEEZE*

You can check out Jakyoboy's "The Thrill of Combat", it's coming along very nicely.
Then there's Falza's budding story which is just beginning so you can follow along the progress of that. SpicyJack's story is pretty good, pretty spicy.
There's "Annie and Friends" by RyuuMasken.
One I found really fun and titillating was "Blood and Ash" by MasterEckhardt.

The thing is you're on the fanfic forums, I think you've got a wide selection of fanfic to read from here =p
Recommended? sweeeeeeet~
by any means the "spicy" part will get real big when you actually get to say, the last few chapters~ which is in 3 weeks or so :3

oh and the Void Master is also pretty nice.
The Angel Exile about Kayle is well written and well planned out too.

Cerubois

01-27-2012

Chapter 4 is online!

Find it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7599936/4/Guiding_Light

Thanks for waiting patiently guys. I hope I've made it worth the wait! I certainly enjoyed it.

Cerubois

01-27-2012

And the spoiler summary, done with magnificent skill in Paint! Now with 500% more effort and 100% more spoiler!

Chapter 4 Spoiler Summary!

http://i.imgur.com/JBOTP.jpg