Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Shuppet

07-25-2012

Quote:
AhLoso:
But what she did was dishonest and deceiving. Even if she meant well.

I still can't see her as a bad person. I hope she's about to learn that the ends don't always justify the means and that way Riven could forgive her in the end. While I have nothing against Irelia, their relationship just doesn't have the same awesomeness that Riven felt when she realized what her feelings towards Lux were like. One does not simply forget about their first love.

Loso

07-25-2012

Quote:
Chaasrainer:
I still can't see her as a bad person. I hope she's about to learn that the ends don't always justify the means and that way Riven could forgive her in the end. While I have nothing against Irelia, their relationship just doesn't have the same awesomeness that Riven felt when she realized what her feelings towards Lux were like. One does not simply forget about their first love.

*Possible Spoilers*

True, true. Not trying to say Lux is a bad person, but what she did seemed excused badly. As for the romance part, I like the Riven x Lux pairing because we've experienced their entire relationship from beginning to now. But, when Irelia confessed to Riven her feelings, my first reaction was "Wow, I like this pairing." But, I'm impulsive, so that's why.

Loso

07-25-2012

Side Note:

This discussion we are having is a testament of Cerubois' writing a great story that we, the readers, actually care about enough to converse about.

Shiny Shuppet

07-25-2012

Quote:
AhLoso:
Side Note:

This discussion we are having is a testament of Cerubois' writing a great story that we, the readers, actually care about enough to converse about.

I was actually thinking the same exact thing earlier today and it's pretty awesome. It seems like there is more and more discussion and controversy after every chapter. It might be the story getting more popular and thus bringing more people to discuss it here, but it might also be simply because the story just keeps getting better, deeper, richer and more unpredictable every chapter.

I've had very high expectations for the last couple of chapters and I certainly haven't been let down. I could also probably list dozens of ways it could continue from here but none of them would probably actually happen. The only way to find out is to simply wait.

Loso

07-25-2012

Quote:
Chaasrainer:
I was actually thinking the same exact thing earlier today and it's pretty awesome. It seems like there is more and more discussion and controversy after every chapter. It might be the story getting more popular and thus bringing more people to discuss it here, but it might also be simply because the story just keeps getting better, deeper, richer and more unpredictable every chapter.

I've had very high expectations for the last couple of chapters and I certainly haven't been let down. I could also probably list dozens of ways it could continue from here but none of them would probably actually happen. The only way to find out is to simply wait.

Well, to put it into perspective, the last 3 pages on this thread are us talking about the chapter =]

Senstrae

07-26-2012

Ceru, you're a jerk for leaving it off there and making us have to wait. It's all the more reason to love you, as I agonizingly wait for the next chapter.

I will probably remain an Irelia x Riven shipper, the two do mesh really well. Their pairing is way too cute, my favorite scene was easily the cafe footsie. =P

I might be inclined to create fan art, and I haven't been drawing in a long while.

Mr Ratz

07-26-2012

Warning. Spoilers

Ceru, I have to say, you are writing one freaking amazing story. And I can't wait to read more. Not going to lie.... Irelia after Riven caught me completely by surprise. I like it though. I feel as if Riven must end with Lux because that is how it all started and that is how romances go... And Lux's actions feel so wrong. I don't know how Riven could ever forgive her. Just because of your story I bought Lux. Now when i read i cannot stop picturing her ingame voice flirting with Riven. It also happens when i play her. Hahah. Why Lux and not Riven? Because i main support and she is the only viable support out of the three. I am sure the other two will come eventually. I am just really curious to hear about the other side of the plot *cough* falnic *cough*. I hope that lives up all the suspense in the end.

Cerubois

07-26-2012

Quote:
Senstrae:
Ceru, you're a jerk

<snip>

I might be inclined to create fan art, and I haven't been drawing in a long while.

Sorry. I am a jerk. But I've learned to live with it.
And I'd be happy to see any fanart. I'll even gladly add it to the list. :3

Quote:
Mr Ratz:
Warning. Spoilers

<snip>

I hope that lives up all the suspense in the end.

Oh, I hope it does too. I've got big plans. They just didn't fit quite right in this chapter, so I chose to delay them a tiny bit. We'll see how it comes about in the next few chapters.

Yousonerfed

07-26-2012

The last chapter was a cute one, even though at the end Riven was left all mopey.

Something I wanna know is: will Varus make any appearances? And if so, is he gonna try to kill Riven? That could open up so many ways for Lux to EARN Riven's forgiveness.

Roayel

07-26-2012

Quote:
Yousogreat:
The last chapter was a cute one, even though at the end Riven was left all mopey.

Something I wanna know is: will Varus make any appearances? And if so, is he gonna try to kill Riven? That could open up so many ways for Lux to EARN Riven's forgiveness.

Lol that is so random!!

However I love the idea of Lux trying to earn back Riven's trust through some big action