Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUltimate3

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenson View Post
The drama... Poor Riven. I sense an impending battle for Riven's affections.

***On a Side Note... Irelia's portrayed almost as.. a.. Lich..? Just saying, if she doesn't act quite human in here, does that mean she's undead? (Swords = Lich's Soulstone.. Phylac.. whatever you call it.)
If memory serves me correctly, it was always implied that Irelia's blades housed her soul, which is why they they act on her will. I could be wrong it's been a while since I paid attention to her story.

Cerubois

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenson View Post
***On a Side Note... Irelia's portrayed almost as.. a.. Lich..? Just saying, if she doesn't act quite human in here, does that mean she's undead? (Swords = Lich's Soulstone.. Phylac.. whatever you call it.)
I've seen people call her a Lich, which might make sense. It might even be where the creator was heading in that sense (it really isn't set in stone, as usual with the lore).

But the way she's introduced herself to me doesn't really follow that. I didn't have any intention to write her any specific way, so I'm not really sure what she is at this point. But I'm sure she'll tell me eventually. :P

Side note: Thanks for the kind words, guys. You sure know how to make a writer feel appreciated. ^.^

EvilWevel

07-25-2012

Great story so far, easily my favorite. Riven seems so conflicted though, it sort of makes me sad. Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Riven handles the situation she's in. Good job!

Mirage Night

07-25-2012

Ok So I hate your guts (yes this is a compliment)

1. You have done a great job with the over themes and ideas and conveying them
2. You down an awesome job of creating the right amount of tension
3. I get such a such emotional resposne for the characters its not even funny

Best work I have read so far. Keep it up.

On a side note I know this is a Rven x Lux fan fic but I am still rooting for Ire. :P

Eyowyn

07-25-2012

Extremely enjoyable, its always interesting to see the different ways people see Lux. I've not read a lot about Irelia and I enjoy your perspective on her. Keep at it!

Loso

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilWevel View Post
Great story so far, easily my favorite. Riven seems so conflicted though, it sort of makes me sad. Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Riven handles the situation she's in. Good job!
Sad for Riven? Think about Irelia. She took a risk and confessed her feelings and got rejected.

Cerubois

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Sad for Riven? Think about Irelia. She took a risk and confessed her feelings and got rejected.
Sad for Irelia? Think about Lux. She tries being honest for one minute and look what happens.

AskUdyr

07-25-2012

Sad for Lux? Think about Udyr. He's going to have to punch weepy people, and he hates punching weepy people!

Loso

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Sad for Irelia? Think about Lux. She tries being honest for one minute and look what happens.
But what she did was dishonest and deceiving. Even if she meant well.

Roayel

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
But what she did was dishonest and deceiving. Even if she meant well.
But Riven's feelings are all true!!! She'll come around I know she will :') But on the other hand, I'm biting at the nail to find out what's going to happen after Riven knocked on Irelia's door... aahhh such an amazing novel. =]