Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariou

07-24-2012

Really good chapter, and very much heart wrenching in several places. Though, for me, not perhaps the way for most as explained below.

****Spoiler****

With what happened between Riven and Irelia, I now really want to see something bloom between them. It's kind of funny, but I wasn't anticipating to want that. The two seem to bond so well and Irelia is upfront about how she feels and why, where as Lux on the other hand. . .

If not this story, I can only help but wonder if you were interested in a spin off story that persues the other path.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Ok...so...I'm a little in shock here. I think Riven and I had the same reaction lol. Great chapter as always but deffinatly not where I was hoping the story was going to go. Keep it up and I certainly can't wait to find out what happens next

( And yes you can expect art for this chapter, I already have a scene picked out and I think we all know which one it is :P )

stiyx

07-24-2012

moar noa plz and what not seriously though it's a very good story and I would love to continue reading it

Loso

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
Ok...so...I'm a little in shock here. I think Riven and I had the same reaction lol. Great chapter as always but deffinatly not where I was hoping the story was going to go. Keep it up and I certainly can't wait to find out what happens next

( And yes you can expect art for this chapter, I already have a scene picked out and I think we all know which one it is :P )
Actually, I have no idea which one it'll be. Theres like.... 6 scenes you could choose form lol

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Actually, I have no idea which one it'll be. Theres like.... 6 scenes you could choose form lol
Who says I won't draw all 6 :P

Loso

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
Who says I won't draw all 6 :P
Oh, you ;P

Kenson

07-24-2012

The drama... Poor Riven. I sense an impending battle for Riven's affections.

***On a Side Note... Irelia's portrayed almost as.. a.. Lich..? Just saying, if she doesn't act quite human in here, does that mean she's undead? (Swords = Lich's Soulstone.. Phylac.. whatever you call it.)

Jonizhere

07-24-2012

Why man.. why you do this to me making me cry man.. making me cry.. chapter soo good, yet so sad.. why man..

Roayel

07-24-2012

Oh my god oh my gid oh my god that chapter was so incredible...... Ohh Lux...... Ohh Riven, and Irelia, omg. I can't wait for the next chapter <3Riven has true feelings for Lux though right like deep diwn, she has to!!! :'( Lux...... <3

Shiny Shuppet

07-25-2012

I shouldn't have read this just before going to sleep.. I mean I knew it would be great but I had no idea how long and saddening it would be, so I spent what felt like hours just thinking where this would/could/should go and just being sad in general, and now having slept 3 hours less than normal I'm tired as hell. I would still like to see Riven and Lux together (in a believable relationship like it says in the first post, kinda where this seems to be headed :P), just that something major needs to take place before that can happen.