Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

07-20-2012

Buahahahaha. I expected an answer like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Ratz

Senior Member

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
<.<
>.>

Curiosity is nice. I like curiosity. And explanations. Those are pretty cool too.
I am confused. And still curious.

:|


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
I am confused. And still curious.

:|
He either doesn't want to tell anyone because its his business and no one else's or he messing with you. I'm guessing its the former.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorryza

Senior Member

07-21-2012

Don't tell, just update more =_=


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

07-21-2012

What he said. ^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

07-21-2012

Gah! I'm so sorry guys. I know I said I'd update by the end of the week, but this chapter is so ridiculously long that it's taking way too much time to type up and edit. I need another day or two to finish it up.

I promise it'll be worth the wait.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Gah! I'm so sorry guys. I know I said I'd update by the end of the week, but this chapter is so ridiculously long that it's taking way too much time to type up and edit. I need another day or two to finish it up.

I promise it'll be worth the wait.
Can't rush excellence =]

Take your time.

Edit: Alright Ceru, you've forced my hand. Because you delayed the update, I will retaliate........... by re-reading the entire story.

Feel my wrath!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CipherX

Member

07-21-2012

Finally! it only took a month or so, but I finally managed to get enough ip to get Lux and Riven! I was considering them before, but I like to play who I read about so when I read this I finally started saving up for 'em, and tonight was my first game with Riven.
(I like Riven more then Lux in game cause i hate skill shots T_T)

P.S. Great to hear that my long awaited update is finally only days away!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherX View Post
Finally! it only took a month or so, but I finally managed to get enough ip to get Lux and Riven! I was considering them before, but I like to play who I read about so when I read this I finally started saving up for 'em, and tonight was my first game with Riven.
(I like Riven more then Lux in game cause i hate skill shots T_T)

P.S. Great to hear that my long awaited update is finally only days away!
I know right, I started maining Riven after I read these and she is by far my best champion now, I also got really good with Lux and bought a skin for both, all because of this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CipherX

Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roayel View Post
I know right, I started maining Riven after I read these and she is by far my best champion now, I also got really good with Lux and bought a skin for both, all because of this
Whats you build? I have one that I like, but I feel it could be improved upon. if you don't wanna share thats np.