Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I gave you a proper reply in your thread.
thank you so much! oh and its alright, comment on my story as much as you need. I m still beginner writer, so i would need help from Pros.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stofen

Senior Member

01-31-2012

Yeah, sorry about taking the thread a bit off topic, it's just there isn't a whole lot to discuss until this story gets updated.

Nocturne x Riven

GAH, sorry, sorry, I'll stop now...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
I m still beginner writer, so i would need help from Pros.
I dunno about GV, but I'm still an amateur. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
Yeah, sorry about taking the thread a bit off topic, it's just there isn't a whole lot to discuss until this story gets updated.

Nocturne x Riven

GAH, sorry, sorry, I'll stop now...
Well, I actually read the whole thing now. I must say, not what I was expecting. I actually enjoyed it?? It was interesting. And well-written. His chapter 4 was an insight into how I could pull off my plans for Lux and Riven.

Nocturne and Riven...? Nah. Can't see it. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

Senior Member

01-31-2012

@ Cerubois

I'm most definitely flattered to read that, but the truth must be told. I am an amateur as well, I still want to try and help diversify and expand my vocabulary used in my writings. I just enjoy writing like anyone else on this forum. =)

On another note, I'm surprised the Noct story is being met with such...open mindedness. I think that would be the right term. One thing I must commend the author of the story for is the ability to be able to write that and let others read it. It takes a certain...liberal mindedness to be able to read it and not instantly **** it.

I didn't want to link it originally and I still think it's a bannable offence because of the age groups that browse these forums (I'm not condemning anyone). I can't even type d.amn without that being censored (as seen above) and that's not even a swear word. I can't say *** and have to say gender instead even though they can and in many cases do mean the same thing.

And last but not least, I'm really pleased with how everyone on this board is. All great people to talk to, all helpful, all insightful, and I'm really glad to have become a part of this community. It makes my blackened heart pulsate another beat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
On another note, I'm surprised the Noct story is being met with such...open mindedness. I think that would be the right term. One thing I must commend the author of the story for is the ability to be able to write that and let others read it. It takes a certain...liberal mindedness to be able to read it and not instantly **** it.
Well, if it did involve actual rape (please don't let this turn into a terrible-wording debate)... I would've been much less happy about it, to say the least. I'm definitely not a fan of that.
I mean, Nocturne's personality is very distasteful to me in general, as I hate the idea that someone would hurt others for their own profit or joy (it's naive, I know, but it's just how I am). But knowing what he's like before going into the story, and then seeing that the author has captured the personality so well, and then even hoping that Nocturne will become a better 'person' out of this... it made me want to read more. As an author, he's succeeded well, and I don't think anyone should look down on that for any reason.

If you're looking for an open mind, well, this thread is one of the best bets on here, in my opinion. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crankdawg

Member

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare

Chapter 4

You have been WARNED. Although, if you just went through ch 1-3 you wouldn't have to worry about anything.

BUT Chapter 4

BEWARE
Ok, yeah, it was the train wreck I was expecting. Don't really need brain bleach but I do feel a little dirty having read that...

Ceru, I am now anxiously awaiting your next chapter so that I can wipe that from my memory.

Sad thing is that s/he was doing so well until chapter 4 and then the whole story got derailed buy their need to write a smut section. Please keep this in mind when you're developing the Riven/Lux relationship. right now its very believable. don't rush it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdawg View Post
Please keep this in mind when you're developing the Riven/Lux relationship. right now its very believable. don't rush it.
Duly noted. I can see what you're getting at. Believe me, I'm in no hurry. You guys can wait, right? :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eredaar

Senior Member

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Duly noted. I can see what you're getting at. Believe me, I'm in no hurry. You guys can wait, right? :P
I can wait... but not for the next chapter


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JetGatling

Junior Member

01-31-2012

I should say your series is what inspired me to start a fanfiction about Lee Sin and Sejuani, thank you for all your hard work. Your story is amazing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
@ Cerubois

I'm most definitely flattered to read that, but the truth must be told. I am an amateur as well, I still want to try and help diversify and expand my vocabulary used in my writings. I just enjoy writing like anyone else on this forum. =)

On another note, I'm surprised the Noct story is being met with such...open mindedness. I think that would be the right term. One thing I must commend the author of the story for is the ability to be able to write that and let others read it. It takes a certain...liberal mindedness to be able to read it and not instantly **** it.

I didn't want to link it originally and I still think it's a bannable offence because of the age groups that browse these forums (I'm not condemning anyone). I can't even type d.amn without that being censored (as seen above) and that's not even a swear word. I can't say *** and have to say gender instead even though they can and in many cases do mean the same thing.

And last but not least, I'm really pleased with how everyone on this board is. All great people to talk to, all helpful, all insightful, and I'm really glad to have become a part of this community. It makes my blackened heart pulsate another beat.
If you enjoy the people here, I have a couple of forums for you to NEVER go to:

OT and Champ Feedback.

OT, there are a few gems; namely IssyKitten, BDSandM, and Amberleh. But most of the personalities there are acidic, mean, and will tear you to shreds.

Champ Feedback is just rage central. You can't go ten minutes without seeing a Trynd QQ thread.

Lore and Fanfic are the nicest of the group. Stay here if you want to live.

I've been tempted to write far bleaker stories because of my experience on OT. That's how bad.