Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guiding Light - A RivenXLux Fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stofen

01-30-2012

Quote:
Yousogreat:
I've honestly seen a worse scene in a Leaguecraft forum fanfic. Now THAT one was disgusting.

Not linking it b/c it'd be too graphic.

Relating to the above story, I honestly thought that, while unquestionably evil, it was a very in-character moment for Nocturne.

Yeah, that's why it's so awesome! And then dat Lux quote cinched it for me.

Jaykoboy

01-30-2012

I skipped past it. Urgh...made me sick...

Felza

01-30-2012

Am I the only one who enjoyed it....... I mean its romantic and lovely....

(PS go read the second part of my Prologue!)

Jaykoboy

01-30-2012

I was talking about the Noct x Lux one, not this. I enjoyed this one thuroughly. Noct x Lux...really, how can you take pleasure in that?!?

ImNotGonnaRaichu

01-30-2012

@Jaykoboy.

Very carefully.

Cerubois

01-30-2012

Alright, no more ugly Nocturne talk in my fluffy romance thread. It's disturbing to even hear about it. ><

Edit: I've actually started reading it, and it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Well, Chapter 1, at least. We'll see for the rest. :P

Eator de Souls

01-31-2012

@Cerubois
I just read the ending half of chapter 4 of the NocxLux one. And it honestly isn't THAT bad. Wrong, definitely, but not nearly as graphic as I had expected. Nonetheless, I'll stop talking about it. Let's get back onto THIS story. Have you started chapter 5 by any chance?

Cerubois

01-31-2012

I have.

I've got a general idea of where I want the chapter to end up, now I just need to fill in what happens between now and then. We'll see what Riven and Lux come up with (Irelia too :P).

Felza

01-31-2012

Quote:
Cerubois:
I have.

I've got a general idea of where I want the chapter to end up, now I just need to fill in what happens between now and then. We'll see what Riven and Lux come up with (Irelia too :P).

I m waiting to learn more about writing, in order to improve my own. apparently I m still trying hard to express things the way I want it to sound. I m just trying to learn as much as possible from Ceru the ace, Jayko the legend, Viper the godlike

I almost forgot to mention, the way in the NoxXLux story the romance and love is shone at the end of chapter 4 is simply amazing It could be even implemented into this story, but with a different approach. ( does not have to be rapish but you could get into forceful skinship and have lux/irelia/riven to ask the other person " How do you like this, HUH?"

Cerubois

01-31-2012

Quote:
Felza:
I m waiting to learn more about writing, in order to improve my own.

I gave you a proper reply in your thread.