My horrible confession of lust for Teemo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey its Eazy E

05-17-2013

Every time I am in a team or am playing against Teemo, I can't control my sexual urges. I just keep imagining his cute, sweet tiny virgin anus being raped by one of the larger male champions in the game... He is so vulnerable, Think about it, Teemo is hiding in his bush, scouting the enemy team for an opening, and all of the sudden, Darius pops into the bush and smacks the blowgun right out of his tiny hands. Teemo would be so shocked that before he could run, Darius would pin him down almost instantly and with overwhelming force, tear off all his clothes and gaze at his tiny body. Teemo would be begging, begging for him to stop, tears would flow from his eyes as Darius fingered Teemo's small anus. Darius would rip out his massive schlong while gripping Teemo's frail body, and then slowly slide in. The pure pain and misery Teemo would be displaying would only fuel Darius's lust. Imagine his cute little voice emitting words like "Stop... pl-PLEASE", Imagine what it would be like for Teemo to be humiliated and and violated with such force, And when Darius finally cummed inside his anus, the sound of Teemo panting in sheer agony. And when Darius was done with him, and his one of his teammates found him, crying and pumped full of seed, the pure embarrassment and shame he would feel. Scarred for life he would leave the league and live in isolation, only to think of what his life once was.

I'm not the only one right?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg this isn't even my final form.jpg (10.3 KB, 360 views)

dralfalfa

05-17-2013

dude u are gay................

ExecutorMitsuru

05-17-2013

He's not gay, he just has a weird fetish. ._.
I have never really thought of Teemo that way, just as an annoyance,but everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I guess.

P.S. I am never going to get that image out of my head. Does someone have eyebleach? xD

Deliptic

05-17-2013

This is funny as messed up as it is. GL

Cannabisaurus

05-17-2013

Holy **** man, this is so messed up.

Masquerade4927

05-22-2013

That's messed up......

ChozoSyra

05-22-2013

Best fanfic NA

Chitamashii

06-04-2013

My computer and my mind have never been so impure...

Zantheus

09-27-2014

lol fgt