[CONTEST] Draw Champions as Bears or Foxes! Win RP!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-29-2011

Voting has started! Vote on your favorite finalist here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1679974

-------------------------

* CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES *
You can still submit pictures, but you'll no longer be eligible for prizes.

-------------------------

Inspired by Footman's "Draw a Champion into a Pony" (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=614685) and from the success of my previous contest (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?p=7985696), I've decided to hold another for the community.

* This contest requires you to draw a Champion as a Bear (optionally with armor) or as a Fox (optionally with nine tails) *

Prizes: First place will win either a "PAX Jax" skin added to their account -or- a $20 RP code. Second place will win a $10 RP code.

Entries: The entry part of the contest will start now (30 November 2011) and end at 11:59 PM PST on 31 December 2011. You may enter as many times as you want, but you can only win once.

Winners: I will select my favorite 10 from all entries received. Those 10 will be selected by both artistic merit and thematic fit. Then, these 10 will be voted on by the community (in another thread) to determine the first and second place winners. Voting will start approximately a day or two later and will last for one week.

Requirements:

• Create a picture (through any type of medium: pencil, charcoal, paint, CG, digital, sidewalk chalk, glue and glitter, or whatever you want) that depicts a League of Legends Champion as either a Bear or a Fox.
  • Post to this thread with your picture attached and post to the General Discussion thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1543627) to bump it with a comment and/or your submission
  • Email me (so I have a way to contact the winner) a copy of the picture at: StexeContest@gmail.com

If you have any questions: feel free to email me at StexeContest@gmail.com or post them here and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

What if you're not an artist? Well, try to spread the word! Get your friends interested and convince them to give you their prize!

I'll update this post with the art I receive every so often. But, most importantly... remember to have fun!

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-29-2011

Top 11!

Voting can be found here:

abnoxus

11-29-2011

Do you work for Riot? Or is this an independent thing?

Armored Bear

11-30-2011

I approve of this contest.

Ordosan

11-30-2011

I shall enter....if i had the proper artistic skills. ill have to pass sadly

Stexe

Adjudicator

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko Penguin View Post
Do you work for Riot? Or is this an independent thing?
This is an independent contest and has not been officially endorsed by Riot.

That being said, I've run an unofficial contest in the past and received a ton of entries (over 150) and had a great turn out. Hopefully, this one will turn out just as great!

Ordosan

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
This is an independent contest and has not been officially endorsed by Riot.

That being said, I've run an unofficial contest in the past and received a ton of entries (over 150) and had a great turn out. Hopefully, this one will turn out just as great!
well i wish for you to get a truck load at least this time...i'd so love to see what our other players have to draw

Renekton Bot

11-30-2011

What about a bear with nine-tails? I am completely incapable of drawing anything else so this is important to me.

J00312

11-30-2011

I think this is really interesting, I loved the other contests before, so this time I'm going to try and come up with something neat =)

Tuma79

11-30-2011

First Blood,Swear the Master Tactician,2 hours of drawing.
There will be more

Used paint and ofc no tablet to do this,tiring as heck .

1234511 ... 24