Sivir's remake with her ricochet ability good or bad?

The remake sucks, put her back the way she was! 6 17.14%
I love the remake. Couldnt have asked for more. 19 54.29%
The remake on ricochet sucks, change it back the way it was! 10 28.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Sivir remake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlayerShagNasty

11-29-2011

Good? Bad?

I myself was a very big sivir fan until the recent change to her W ability (ricochet). That was the best part of playing sivir, being able to just spam mad blades every where. Now, its got a CD, yes the CD is short, but still. Totally changed her play style imo. I wish they would have left her alone. Or just increased her attack range. That was all that was needed imo.

Soulfuzzy

11-29-2011

two words:
sheen abuse

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfuzzy View Post
two words:
sheen abuse
Currently, although that's not enough, that's the best description of Sivir right now.

cosmologyy

11-29-2011

I like it, she's much better now.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmologyy View Post
I like it, she's much better now.
Technically, she's worse late game than she was. It's just now they can justify buffs to her kit.

Taupe

11-29-2011

She lost some of her attack speed and her ability to do some lane harass and farming have been downgraded, but now she aaaaaalmost has the range associated with all other champions with the same role, so yay?

Too bad the cooldown and mana cost on ricochet means she can't really do much in teamfights anyore.

I'm not a big fan, personally

SlayerShagNasty

11-29-2011

I think it ruined sivir. She cant harass as good anymore and she farm like she use to be able to. That was the best part of sivir imo, the ability to massively farm and push lanes/towers.

GottesWille

11-30-2011

atm i think the remake is well done ..
she got finaly the AA range increasement she badly needed.
the delay befor she attacks is reduced.
her passiv is now an offensiv one and no longer only for running away.
Q now costs less mana.
W do now more dmg and is still fine for wiping creepwaves even with the 3sec timer
E is untouched and thats perfect!
R is only nerfed for personal use, the team stil got the same amount of atkspeed. its just bad that the castbar for it isnt removed but everyone who play her befor know that and can handle it.

so overall to play her is a bit diffrent but she is stil able to push hard and she is better in hunting people down.

Houle

11-30-2011

She is extremely strong right now... Change ur builds, Old builds arent working anymore.

Go for Triforce and IE.

Slayer1557

11-30-2011

Yea you guys are probably right. Sivir is weaksauce. You can go to OP champions like Volibear and Fizz.

I'mma just stay over here with my Sivir.... with double your minion kills....

Ok, in all seriousness, I love the new changes. I loved Sivir's kit before, but it feels so much cleaner now. I'm able to kite and last hit properly. I build standard AD carry items: PD, IE, BT, Berserker greaves, and then two items that vary depending on the game, such as Warmogs/Atmas, or Starks/Guardian Angel.

I don't know about Triforce. I try to find a good spot for it in my build, and I just don't see it. I don't spam ricochet enough, I guess. Perhaps just a play style choice.