Troubleshoot - Launcher Freezing fixes compilation

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Algazar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazetar View Post
Have downloaded the files myself now and I can confirm that this made the LoL Launcher stop freezing and
Start downloading updates!

Edit: I can now confirm this WORKED!

I will now list what I did, Only including the things i did NOT undone when they faiuled to work:

1. Deleted adboe Air and reinstalled it (dunno if this changed anything, alone it did not work atleast)
2. Downloaded the files posted by p0usty http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...2/viewpost.gif
3. Unrared them into the LoL folder and ran the game as normal,
4. Let it update itself for a few minutes
5. log inn
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...2/viewpost.gif its gif...fix the link,coz can't search such easy on this page...so can't find it

Algazar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2009

and plz reupload the files,because on rapidshare says server 6 unavailable for me...

Algazar

10-03-2009

ok,fixed by other guide without any file replacing etc...

thrillum

10-07-2009

hey i downloaded the files from pOusty but when i try to extract them to my LoL folder i get an error saying "jZip ( the program im using to extract it) could not create the file '\\?\C:Program Files\League of Legends\CRiotlauncherElevateCOM.dll' please check and try again. dose anyone have any idea what this means???

Razlus

Recruiter

10-08-2009

finally, manual dns changing = worked, and for those of you that it isn't working for, if you're hooked up with a router you may have to do the dns changes ON you're router, likely through telnet

reapermaster

10-08-2009

glad to have helped

maakumaaku

10-09-2009

i have other problem when i trying logging in my client freezing on retrevieng data server...

reapermaster

10-09-2009

Maakukaaku what you tried already?
what is your default browser?

maakumaaku

10-09-2009

1.Downloaded the files posted by p0usty
2. Configured IE settings

I have opera 10.

Now i have unable to connect with Maestro...

reapermaster

10-09-2009

are you running the game using the launcher?

I wouldnt do what the item 1
2. set IE as your default browser and try again. If you need a walkthrough let me knowl