Highest. Damage. Ever.

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2010

I used to main tryndamere and i got pretty high. With full runes, i had infinity and the rest blood thirsters just to see how high i could get it. I was critting 2k+ nearly every hit.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2010

If you want highest base damage theoretically possible, then just farm up Sion to some massive amount of HP then buy an Atmas.

deadho

07-03-2010

sion,

2 phantom dancers, 1 infinities edge, 2 bloodthirsters and 1 atma's impalier,

100% crit chance, 290% crit damage, base(111) + items(280) + enrage(65) + infinity(atma's + sions unlimited HP potential).

Mix in the 50% life steal, the 40% dodge, and 30 armor pen runes and you will crush peoples souls. I've gotten his attack damage to around 520 before using this (300+ creep kills) which had me always critting on the low armor champs in the 1000-1400 range.

If you want pure AD with him without the crits/dodge/etc then you can do 1 occult 4 bts and atma's (111+65+520+atma's [ call it 65 for a long game ] + 3 + 43[ AD runes ]) = 807 AD

AIM7Sparrow

07-03-2010

Veigar with 5 Archangel's and a Zhonya's Ulting another Veigar with 5 Archangel's and a Zhonya's.

bluefoot

07-03-2010

Speaking of Sion's health....Is there an overall HP cap? Or does the hp literally scale infinately?

Sions damage would potentially raise to an infinity as well, but with the relatively low percantage rate on Atmas it would be very hard to raise it up to anything past a couple extra damage points.

imhuge

07-03-2010

it's probably Gragas since Drunken Rage can give 70 at level 5
Malphite's skill doesn't add to attack damage otherwise his would be highest

for items, Sword of Occult and 5 Bloodthirsters are +610
I think it comes out to around 800 total

relkin

07-04-2010

played an hour long game with crit nasus stacked siphon over 400 and had IE, and page full of crit damage. Hit a guy for over 2k.

YEEKUZA

07-04-2010

i got around 1050 with poppy in a game, but that's probably standard with any trinity force/sheen crit champs

HadMan

07-04-2010

Couldn't the highest possibly be a Shaco?

Tri-Force effect, deceive, crit w/ Infinity Edge and some good damage. Too lazy to do any math but this seems possible.

Vienna

07-04-2010

Whoops, disregard.

123456 ... 11