Highest. Damage. Ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreyMan

01-28-2011

It's Sion. No one can beat Sion. I don't need idiots here telling me that "Sion can only farm only 500 hp per game, that's only 10 AD!!!!! lololol noob" the OP doesn't care about a realistic game. He wants the highest AD possible. A Sion with an atmas can reach infinite hp and therefore infinite damage. Also, adding in a SotO and 4 bloodthirsters and his damage buff ability would give him around 600 extra damage.

HookedOnPhoenix

07-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan View Post
It's Sion. No one can beat Sion. I don't need idiots here telling me that "Sion can only farm only 500 hp per game, that's only 10 AD!!!!! lololol noob" the OP doesn't care about a realistic game. He wants the highest AD possible. A Sion with an atmas can reach infinite hp and therefore infinite damage. Also, adding in a SotO and 4 bloodthirsters and his damage buff ability would give him around 600 extra damage.
Outside of the Sion deal, 5BTs with sword of the occult, plus AD/lvl runes and masteries, with a red elixir and Baron buff, allows Zed to gain over 1030AD by himself. Then you add in teammates that can buff his AD further... Damn.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2013

Sion could have the highest attack damage, technically due to his health stacking passive. If you passively farmed for 60 minutes and bought Sword of the Occult, Atma's, and 5 Blood Thursters I'm sure you'd hit like a truck.

Planbee

07-23-2013

2.5 year necro wtf am I seeing?

jacobprime

07-23-2013

nasus and veigar nasus 28k crit

Swaqqmasta57

06-19-2014

Aside from Sion, who could theoretically gain infinite damage through his heath gaining passive and an atmas impaler, the highest possible is Malphite with roughly 1658 AD.

Source: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_damage

Quiverin

06-20-2014

I use to hit 1800 almost 2000 crits with tryn before his nerf years ago

PigCheese

Recruiter

06-20-2014

If you mean highest crit then prob caitlyn with IE, LW and 4 BT's and a headshot. Caits assive does 2.5x more damage to monsters with headshot and 1.5 more to enemy champs