Highest. Damage. Ever.

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluefoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Whats the highest damage possible on any hero?

I dont mean simply base, I want to know what the highest Attack damage possible is.

Is it mundo, with his super powerful Damage buff? Or Jax, with an Atma's Impaler Damage loop?

Post the highest damage you've seen, know is possible...etc.

Fire2thesky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

in b4 veigar

Yurixy

07-03-2010

if i remember well i got the ultimate "burst" hit with tristana ... both as a Critical Shot (with clever) and as a AP ultimate

ah... this remembers me of Nunu full AP with full ultimate too...

Gunslinger

07-03-2010

The relentless facemelting of Annie. Even after hour-long games she can still 2-3 hit people.

bluefoot

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurixy View Post
if i remember well i got the ultimate "burst" hit with tristana ... both as a Critical Shot (with clever) and as a AP ultimate

ah... this remembers me of Nunu full AP with full ultimate too...

Quote me: "I dont mean simply base, I want to know what the highest Attack Damage possible is"

let me clarify for people who only half read posts...

ATTACK DAMAGE. Not the 'best' damage dealer or any of that.

I am looking for the highest AD that can be possibly achieved.

Liath

07-03-2010

1. Buy Nasus
2. Play practice game
3. ????
4. UNLIMITED DAMAGE

TaigaStance

Recruiter

07-03-2010

If you're allowed to take a skill into account, then Nasus wins with Siphon Strike. (I'm assuming so because you mentioned Mundo with Masochism.)

bluefoot

07-03-2010

Oh, darn.I completely forgot about nasus.

That still scales off of a skill though. I should have tried to make it clearer as to what I wanted I suppose..

I was looking for the highest attack damage that you can get in your stats, e.g. The little stats thing at the bottom left hand corner of your game that tells you how much AD, AP, movespeed and etc. on it.

I just tried a game with jax, and went Rageblade, 2 thirsters, tabi, atmas, and a charged occult and i just broke 600 damage per hit.

Liath

07-03-2010

try buying 6 bloodthirsters on corki next time (or 1 occult blade and 5 bloodthirsters)

Belanova

07-03-2010

If you let a Sion hit 7000 HP, and buy a Madreds, that's an instant 280 damage extra per hit on him. Add 5 bloodthirsters, and you do, 530 + base + 280, every hit. Not including MR or Armor, of course.

12345 ... 11