Jungling RIP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paul13

12-01-2011

I like the idea, but the execution needs some tweaking. I'm pushing so hard to keep my level on par with the 2 bot champs that jungling is now a big FAIL proposition. Plus the early game gold is horrid. SIDENOTE: please make the twin golems "twins" again... it looks corny the new way plus I feel like a baby killer when I whack the little golem ;(

KAMUKAMU

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
Maybe this is telling us to gank early and gank often. I usually play games where the jungler will never even gank top lane when I'm 1v2, so by clearing camps faster, they gotta do some ganks.

You guys may think "omg less xp", but this creates more opportunities for ganks and will make the other team even MORE scared of you jungling and will mega spend on wards just for you.

Seriously, I doubt this being reversed so try to turn it into a positive
opportunities for ganking wont create by having less exp, the jungler would only gank if there is really a chance, for example, you havent pushed your lane.

This nerf would only force the junglers out of their jungle and laning with you so you are not solo lane and gain less exp.

Arklorn

12-01-2011

From what I've seen so far the jungle needs a little more love

Raike Colthearts

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegadev View Post
I'm not raging cause of the jungle changes, I'm actually kinda sad. It was one of my absolute favorite things in the game and now it's far, far, far less viable on many champions. Counterjungling is also far more viable... so the changes really hurt junglers. It's a much harder start.

I might start playing much less than before. I also don't think I'll even touch the neutral monsters now aside from dragon and baron... it's just not worth it anymore. Attacking them will only remind me of how much fun I used to have jungling.
I feel you bro, as I main junglers myself and haven't done much jungling since the recent changes. We can only hope that the new hotfixes they are preparing for the jungle will balance things a little http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1543182

Meserion

12-01-2011

old jungle was a challenge to a point, which is why I like it. Now it feels like a "huh?"; I don't normally jungle but honestly feel its something that should NOT be dumbed down at all. Its a advanced strategy and a staple of high ELO or was.

my 2 cents? change jungle back to the way it was.

Macrobyte

12-01-2011

The old jungle was better in my opinion. I don't understand why they would dumb-down such staple part of the game ether. That mixed with the Creep damage changes just make playing solo top horrible. There are no consequences for just smacking somebody constantly in lane anymore. I hope the change gets reverted to at least some degree.

bordboy7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Put the old jungle back!.... plz? All I did was jungle and finally was good enough to never heard "bad jungler again". Now its back. If I gank and it does not work out I feel I am out leveled. Playing against noobier folk is the only way jungle can work now... . Never had a negative score as shaco jungle now I never have positive score. Shaco needs to be ahead to be effective if outleveled its over.

Makestro

12-01-2011

It's all about roaming/jungling now

xSmithx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Bump