Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boycott the Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F33D M3 PL0X

11-29-2011

Quote:
bubblesaurus:
no.

What a great and well thought out conterargument. There's certainly much to go off of here.

Curse

Recruiter

11-29-2011

support, jungling makes me wanna cry

GemiKinght

11-29-2011

downvoted

Shortshrift

11-29-2011

I don't think boycotting the jungle is going to convince them we're doing the testing they seem to think we haven't done yet. Better to keep playing and voicing your concerns. Maybe prepare some concrete evidence (maybe even a video) that illustrates the current issues with the jungle. I'm not nearly experienced enough to do it myself, but I think it'd be way more effective.

Buffalox8

11-29-2011

Signed. Also noticed that Nocturne was stupid. Called it earlier. Same CS as the solo lanes and able to pick off kills with my ult. Only problem is the jungle sucks to play now.

ST Blademage

11-29-2011

way ahead of you bro.

i stopped jungling the minute i had a chance to test it with all the junglers i play in customs this morning...

and i refuse to even consider jungling as viable in this patch.

PandaCodeRed

11-29-2011

I jungle at 1700-1800 in 100% of my games. Literally it is a farm fest. No counter jungling, no ganking, just pick fast aoe clearers and keep clearing until you can force a dragon fight. ITS SO BORING. Revert, change the respawn times back otherwise counter jungling means nothing.

Mitchlol7

Recruiter

11-29-2011

Fail gank, lose a level.

bubblesaurus

11-29-2011

Quote:
Mitchlol7:
Fail gank, lose a level.

Really, because SV has failed ganks all night and he was the highest level on his team a few games other games he was avg(never lowest).

Funny how that works eh.

Lekatron

11-29-2011

bump