Boycott the Jungle

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d Crumbz

11-29-2011

GIVE US BACK THE OLD JUNGLE!

Riot really put the cake on this one

Posted Directly from Reign of Gaming (RoG)

Original Thread:

http://rog.clgaming.net/blogs/crumbzz/4516-boycott-the-jungle

This has really been the last straw, what we're playing now is not the League of Legends we loved. Change the summoner spells? fine I'll deal with it. Change the masteries and slightly alter the jungle? Ok, if you insist.... Alter the entire jungle drastically? No.

There's already many threads stating the likes and dislikes of the new jungle but I cannot agree with those in favor of it. The new jungle is ****. A full clear does not give you level 4, even if you decide to do a full clear and gank afterwards it is pointless since most likely the gank will fail by the nature of ghost and flash. The gank fails and you miss out on your only source of xp and gold which is minimal. You fall so far behind that all the enemy jungler has to do is farm his jungle without leaving it to create an uncountable gap of levels and strength between you.

Counterjungling is a term of the past now, you can take an enemies entire side of the jungle and it wont affect him in the slightest. Contesting camps at level 1 is an even more absurd idea now. Double golems no longer give you instant level 2 so champions with that possible route can no longer gank when the enemies are still level 1. I would say nocturne is the strongest jungler as of now. He can farm his jungle fast, and gank from it as well, this is an unfair advantage to others.

The goal was to promote all players to jungle easier even if they're not level 30, have the right champion or setup, an attempt to make most champions viable junglers. What a ****ing joke, try putting a warwick jungling vs a skarner. this creates an even wider gap between jungling speeds. By the time wariwkc finishes his entire jungle it will already spawn. Skarner can do the same but clear it almost twice as fast. This does not make warwick viable, but it makes skarner overpowered, same goes for champions with aoe clears. I managed to play a game in which i stayed in the jungle for 10 minutes straight without ganking and had more money and xp than the lanes. (I was lee sin) I also played another in which i soloed dragon at 6 minutes as lee sin. This is not a jungle you want to play in.

I dislike the new game very much, especially since I am now a full time jungler. If you share the same opinion as me, speak up, make a thread, post a comment, here, anywhere, tell a friend, it doesn't matter, be heard and get riot to change the game back to where it was. How these changes were allowed is beyond all of us, and for some reason they also allowed Ursa to join the League of Legends champion pool. I can't stand playing this game anymore, I hope they do something soon or I fear this may be the end of League of Legends for me.

She is Ezreal

11-29-2011

lol

TwoDown

11-29-2011

Dun worry. Guinsoo is SURE that a creative solution is possible. :S

Signed.

/revert

Waldoftw

11-29-2011

I made a post about this earlier and it just got downvoted to the max

BroconutExpress

11-29-2011

Solution to the jungle problem : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1538622

bubblesaurus

11-29-2011

no.

Hobberty

11-29-2011

support
EDIT: phew thanks GD i was surrounded by idiots until they all got downvoted

Ergheis

11-29-2011

Ok, so.... give zero feedback to the jungling that you want changed so badly. Smart.

INCIESSE

11-29-2011

new jungle blows

Diceless

11-29-2011

100% agree with this