Hey Guys! Let's make Riot care about TT! :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComBrandon

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
3. TBH adapt or die. Trynd is only broken if you refuse to counter him. He's like a hole in a dam. If you fix it early itll be fine, but if you ignore him everything will get worse and worse. (This is in no way saying that he isn't a really strong champion, but he is 100% managable)
This is not true, a good Tryndamere player cannot be countered. The champion currently has everything it needs to prevent from being countered. A few noob Tryndamere players (You know the ones that end the game with only 10/3) will rely more on getting kills than farming. Assuming you have the correct runes, masteries, and if you're not an idiot. You will be able to farm as much as you need without even worrying about a champion like Ezreal outdoing you in the top lane. You might not kill him, but you don't need to, you can do that at 7 minutes when you have 3x the minions of everyone else. Then you can't be stopped, especially with the new cleanse.

Sialb Trebor

12-02-2011

i say move the nexus turret away from the spawn or move spawn away from the turret eh.

Borygmos

12-03-2011

i love how active TT is, every death or kill is way more valuable than it is on SR... and jungle isnt happily divided for each team to lollygag in ther own... you have to constantly be warding and fighting as a team to make sure its you guys getting that gold and exp and not the other team... and while youll always get those players who "im trying a new/bad champ so ima play 3v3 cause it isnt srs like 5v5" or those players who only thing 3v3 is about getting kills... ther is a huge tactiacl approach that is so rewarding when approached correctly tho it seems like you have to be premade to ever get teams what want to try that hard for a win

AmishBreakfast

12-03-2011

Personally, I'd love it if Riot had a lot more maps and modes, but even if they made my dreams come true, 4/5 people will still be on Summoner's Rift.

LoL suffers from the "Dust 2 Effect*", a term I just now coined (I think). You give folks a dozen maps and options and game modes, but they just play the same thing over and over and over.

My Life for Hers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

TT is way more tactical and communication based then SR. <3 love it

Chugggernaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Just got done with a game that was almost an hour and a half long. We did manage to win but I really feel like the ability to pull the minions into the fountain NEEDS to be addressed. I know some champs are strong in threes, bans really help with this, but having a game go that long is insane and represents the biggest problem with TT at this time in my opinion. As far as I can tell there is no counter to that method, you just cant get in to stop them from pulling the minions without the fountain killing you. I don't really know how to fix it without requiring map structure changes, but maybe disable the fountain turret after a game is getting too long? The other team just hid in the base and never came out, they had no chance of victory outside of the fountain so they just sat there in hopes we would really mess up, this led to an extremely long, boring game.

*******http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/77/captureqgt.png********

Please do something to help with this Riot, its broken.

Edit: IDK whats wrong with my image....

Corben158

12-04-2011

well its a bad start so far but...
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE