Hey Guys! Let's make Riot care about TT! :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P0tat0salad

11-29-2011

Ever feel like TT has just been completely overlooked because "Summoner's Rift" is the original map, and supposedly the only "balanced" map/gametype?

I disagree.

I think that the Twisted Treeline has a lot of potential to be a viable gametype for the MOBA genre. The thing I can't understand is that, despite the amount of time TT has been out in LoL, it hasn't seen hardly any changes at all.

When's the last time you saw TT in the patch notes?

I think it's time for Riot to turn their heads away from this "Summoner's Rift" trend and maybe actually put a good 30 minutes (at least) into maybe thinking about how TT could possibly maybe even get a bit better!

Want to see Trynd brought down a bit?
Wanna see jungling become more "exciting" in TT?
Wanna see a "TT" section in the patch notes for once?

I DO and that's why I want YOU to upvote, post, and rant to you pets about how TT is sorely overlooked. Tell me your opinions, your ideas, and even your complaints.

However, if you are just here to tell me TT will never be balanced, you might as well just go back to playing SR because I could honestly care less if you don't like TT, we don't need this to be another war-thread over which gametype is better. YES, SR is better than TT right now in every way. I am just looking to change that.

Thank you for your time.

Wolfalisk

11-29-2011

If they put some time aside, I don't see how it could be too difficult for them to AT LEAST get a little start on TT balancing. I'm thinking about a global aura like on Crystal Scar. The TT global aura would hit Tanky/DPS specifically. Since every single problem champion on TT is Tanky/DPS, they'd kill so many birds with one stone.

Next up is thickening the walls so that Trynd can't spin through every single one.

Darkskeleton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergSwarms View Post
If they put some time aside, I don't see how it could be too difficult for them to AT LEAST get a little start on TT balancing. I'm thinking about a global aura like on Crystal Scar. The TT global aura would hit Tanky/DPS specifically. Since every single problem champion on TT is Tanky/DPS, they'd kill so many birds with one stone.

Next up is thickening the walls so that Trynd can't spin through every single one.
Agreed on all accounts

blutschaufel

11-29-2011

Bump.

iLovePizza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

is this really just another thread complaining about tryndamere? cause thats what is sounds like. lmao

DawnAvril

11-29-2011

I really like the idea of the aura on TT.

Maybe they should just throw in a competitive event on TT to make it more popular.

I would be curious to see stats about what % of players plays what map. Cause in my case me and my friends play like 85% TT 5% Dominion and 10 % SR.

Please send love to TT!

bulbmin97

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergSwarms View Post

"Next up is thickening the walls so that Trynd can't spin through every single one"
Riot, HIRE THIS MAN.

Riot could also implement Draft pick for TT.....

P0tat0salad

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarf5 View Post
is this really just another thread complaining about tryndamere? cause thats what is sounds like. lmao
No it really isn't...

If that's what all you have to say about fixing TT then fine but at least leave yourself open to the other issues that could be fixed in TT.

For instance doesn't anyone think TT could use a non-ranked draft pick? This alone could solve this "Only Tryndamere" problem...

JoaoJMC

11-30-2011

Bumping so you read while you read while... Wait... I'm not good at this.

Romram

11-30-2011

Just to add somethings that I have noticed is that teams from the left have a slight advantage in going over walls than people from the right. The angle for going through the wall just outside your base is much bigger than from the left. This leads to easier ganks for people from the left and more chances of messing up when going through walls for people from the right. This is very detailed but my 2 cents on what's wrong with TT.