Stop With the Jungle Fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

They do make mistakes, they try to fix them. Please learn to read before you try to troll me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Shoe View Post
Hextech Gunblade stack = OP = Nerf'd
Volibear = OP = soon to be nerf'd
Lane minions = OP = Nerf'd
Yorick = OP = Nerf'd
Supports = Nerf'd
Mordekaiser = OP = Nerf'd
Sion = OP = Nerf'd
GP = Got buffed = Now OP
Skarner = UP = Buffed
Jax = OP = Nerf'd
Sivir = UP = Working on getting buffed
Maokai = UP = Got a buff
Leona = UP = Got a buff

Burbinator

11-29-2011

sion was not op, morde was not op, lane minions were not op, jax was not op, GP is strong but not op

Wicked Demiurge

11-29-2011

Quote:
First off, I think the reds have seen all your QQ so start playing the game and do more Pew Pew.

Secondly, the nerf to jungle! From what i can see it is just trying to endorse active ganks throughout the match. No more just sitting in your jungle killing creep and getting the same benefits as those in lane (minus red and blue buff).

Oh noes guys, less experience and less good. Hey! how about learn to gank to earn your gold, that's your job as a jungler, to help lanes out with ganks and covering there lanes. Learn your role or stop jungling.

I'm sure Riot (for the most part) knows what they are doing. They created this game, its up and running and its free. They have a huge fan base and lots of gamers who play, they will do what needs to be done to fix whatever is wrong.

So pretty much to help you all out who cant read long text very well. Stop QQ'n over a game that you didn't create, learn the new jungle, its not that hard. If your in the jungle and you suck at ganking, quit jungling because you will always be behind on gold and exp. Nuff said, Thanks.
Lower level / lower gold = less successful ganks.

Also, you're obviously not a jungle main, or you'd realize the job of the jungler isn't to win your lane for you, but to fulfill a variety of roles, the primary of which is map / monster control, and to free up a second solo lane to increase total team CS.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbinator View Post
sion was not op, morde was not op, lane minions were not op, jax was not op, GP is strong but not op
Why did the community then complain about them, and then why did they get nerfs?

I'm sorry i didn't add the whole jungle job description to what i said, i didn't know there was a book or something about it or else i would have added it Wicked. If Junglers arent for helping laners win there lanes then why do people jungle then and why do they ask me for help all the time.

I agree that junglers are to make it a 1-1-2 lane game and to fulfill utilization of CS. But every argument you guys are bringing up can argue what the jungle used to be also. You say there roll is for 1-1-2 lanes and not to win lanes, like i said, if that's the case then don't ever ask your jungler for a gank. And then if that's the case, don't be all mad about your "ganking ability"

geeca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Quote:
Hey how about play a jungler with a good closing move
aka:

Lee sin - His Q (gap closer), then E for the slow
Udyr - Movement speed, Stun pew pew.
Xin - E to charge, Q to knock up
Rammus - Powerball taunt
Shaco - Q for deceive, E for box
Amumu - Stun with Q

Just a short list for you to learn so you can gank.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

The idea of the chang was to open the jungle not bar it further. Currently champs that were only viable in the jungle, single target are now dead and AoE is king

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

Are you trying to troll or just don't know how to form an argument for anything? I'm a little confused by your statement. I guess i cant tell if your complaining or if you are trying to make a statement.

Illix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-29-2011

Revert to the old jungle system please.