Stop With the Jungle Fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avshar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiDz ViRuS View Post
I actually enjoy the jungle nerfs. It keeps the ******* from trying to jungle and makes the jungler more apart of the game. Recently, I just started trundle jungle and have gone 2-0 so far because of his Great CC and that wall of his is incredible.

If you have a problem with the jungle don't try and jungle then. I enjoy it a lot more than before cause now the jungler has to be apart of the game.
The jungler always had to be a part of the game. If you don't think that you have to gank with Lee sin, Udyr or Nocturne, you're a god ****ed moron and it is now very hard to keep up with the other lanes in between ganks.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

I don't see anywhere where he said that junglers don't need to gank.
Please bring a viable argument to the table you ****tard

twinksthebard

11-29-2011

not to mention that the red buff the ESENCTIAL ganking tool got a nerf so now theres very little point in getting it if you already have a stun/slow/gap closer

Avshar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Shoe View Post
I don't see anywhere where he said that junglers don't need to gank.
Please bring a viable argument to the table you ****tard
He implied it by saying "now junglers have to be a part of the game" They always have to have been. Learn to read dumb ass.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

Oh yeah i forgot that red golem gave experience also, might as well skip that too and be stuck at an even lower level because your red is nerfed. Since everything else is weaker then red, then how about not clear any creep in stay in a lane. Its called adapt to the game..... once again.

Avshar

11-29-2011

Quote:
Oh yeah i forgot that red golem gave experience also, might as well skip that too and be stuck at an even lower level because your red is nerfed. Since everything else is weaker then red, then how about not clear any creep in stay in a lane. Its called adapt to the game..... once again.
That's a dumb argument. Why nerf or buff anything? people should just adapt am I right?

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

If your going to turn this into a complete troll well here you go.
This was a serious post trying to just tell people to play and stop with the QQ. Riot knows whats going on. But if you wanna go down then troll road here.

So bring back hexteck gunblade being stackable
bring back the op morde, op TF.
bring back all op champs and bring back all the super UP champs.

And learn to adapt means keep changing stuff. You only need to adapt when things change you ****tard

twinksthebard

11-29-2011

Quote:
So bring back hexteck gunblade being stackable
bring back the op morde, op TF.
bring back even op champs and bring back all the super UP champs.
i know right theyve already made jungle bad why not just make akali unbannable and give her unlimited energy and 600 crit damage as a starting stat.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

I don't want that to happen. I think you guys need to remember who the creators of the game are. They know their game better than you. They get advice from all of us, but they know how to actually make and run a video game.
Oh yeah, create a video game like this and have it all be perfect please and then we can tell you how its not.

Avshar

11-29-2011

Quote:
I don't want that to happen. I think you guys need to remember who the creators of the game are. They know their game better than you. They get advice from all of us, but they know how to actually make and run a video game.
Oh yeah, create a video game like this and have it all be perfect please and then we can tell you how its not.
Why are you acting like they are incapable of making a mistake? Just because they made the game does not mean they cannot make poor decisions/changes to the game.