Stop With the Jungle Fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isphus

11-29-2011

Well, basically now you cant get any items and will always be at least one level behind anyone.

Gank top/mid? No problem, i have boots and you dont.
Gank bot? Get focused and die.

Talking about my experience with Tryndamere, a slow and a gap closer. Both of which are minion-proof.

Corruptsword

11-29-2011

This nerf to the jungle has completely ****ed over anyone who uses an alternative jungle path. Yeah i agree that it promotes ganks and helping lanes rather than players just farming jungle creeps but the reduced exp is absolute bull****! Jungelers are now actually slow to gank because they cant get the levels to rank up their CC. The only three viable jungelers now are WW, Nunu and Fiddlesticks.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

I am not saying the new jungle is perfect. I just don't see the need for millions of QQ posts after we already have a million of them. The jungle isnt perfect, what they are trying to do with the jungle makes sense though. Junglers had it way to easy before the "nerf". Riot will accommodate and make the right changes to make it so the jungle is more viable than where it is now. Until then play the game and if you don't like the new jungle stay out of it and let the people who are confident in the jungle use it

Avshar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Rocket Shoe, are you dumb? Jungling was not easy, it was already gank reliant to do well and now with these new changes jungle is now way way too gank dependent and the worst part about it is, it's hard to gank because of these huge xp nerfs. These jungle nerfs in my opinion have made jungling not viable anymore.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

Did you not read the post above i just posted 6 mins before you?
Adapt to the changes or play 2-1-2.
Nothing is perfect in this game, no game is perfect. Get used to the changes for the time being

P.S. I am dumb

Avshar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

What's wrong with voicing an opinion on the forums? that's what these are designed for and quite frankly I don't like these changes so I'm voicing my opinion about it. They have ruined an aspect of the game that I enjoy very much.

TroIliN

11-29-2011

I actually enjoy the jungle nerfs. It keeps the ******* from trying to jungle and makes the jungler more apart of the game. Recently, I just started trundle jungle and have gone 2-0 so far because of his Great CC and that wall of his is incredible.

If you have a problem with the jungle don't try and jungle then. I enjoy it a lot more than before cause now the jungler has to be apart of the game.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

did i say voicing your concern was wrong? quote me where i say voicing your opinion is wrong on the forums.

I am voicing mine also. Get on my level. I think people need to learn to adapt. Think of it this way (look what riot did)....

Hextech Gunblade stack = OP = Nerf'd
Volibear = OP = soon to be nerf'd
Lane minions = OP = Nerf'd
Yorick = OP = Nerf'd
Supports = Nerf'd
Mordekaiser = OP = Nerf'd
Sion = OP = Nerf'd
GP = Got buffed = Now OP
Skarner = UP = Buffed
Jax = OP = Nerf'd
Sivir = UP = Working on getting buffed
Maokai = UP = Got a buff
Leona = UP = Got a buff

If you cant tell from this short list that lots of things happen in this game. Riot does try to even things out. Stuff will get fixed, live with it for the time being.

Avshar

11-29-2011

And do you know why **** like that gets fixed at all? because people voice their concerns about it you ****.

Legacy Of Zyzz

11-29-2011

Have you seen the Red post's about it?
or do you just skip all that and come rage on the forums