I think Sivir's OP on Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necks

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubsicle View Post
Yeah, her spell shield can be rough with Urgot's gas. But it can be worked around, especially if you rush at her and she pops spell shield in anticipation. Then you just wait and gas her as soon as possible.

I actually went up against OP while I was playing Urgot and he was playing Sivir. I checked my LoLReplay to make sure I wasn't crazy, and won every 1v1 situation against her.
Well I certainly didn't steamroll over your Urgot, but I wasn't rolled over either, myself. That is saying a lot. Urgot does really well vs the typical/popular strong bottom laners like Ryze, etc.

Sivir is actually weaker at bottom lane now than before her rework. So...yeah, the changes didn't improve her solo bottom laning, unfortunately.

Waterd

12-07-2011

Wait dont you say Urgot sucks all time time? you confuse me.

Necks

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
Wait dont you say Urgot sucks all time time? you confuse me.
He does suck. He can be used to counterpick a specific champion or two, but that's very situational. Any unkitable champion like Skarner or anything with a targeted blink just shats on Urgot. Even aggressive ranged carries can kill Urgot if played correctly, despite Urgot being known as an "anti-carry" (LOL? yeah right) on summoner's rift.

This video illustrates my point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B_ozXK1cTM