I think Sivir's OP on Dominion.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necks

11-29-2011

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B_ozXK1cTM

Mana issues from the remake (which will get hotfix buffed soon) are non-existent on Dominion.

1 second cooldown attack-resetting Ricochet with CDR. The equivalent of 1+ attack speed can be achieved without AS items, just by weaving ricochet with autoattacks.

She's surprisingly bursty, too, with her 2.2 AD ratio on boomerang and ricochet-autoattack weaving. All of her damage is affected by armor pen now, finally.

I think she's pretty ok now!

Alvinheimer

11-29-2011

Good to hear. Haven't played since patch but i'm excited an old champ got some love.

FDru

11-29-2011

So is she OP or is she ok?

Rammus would like to know.

Veztai

11-29-2011

Tried her in a few Co-op games to see how she plays.. Just gotta try her in Dominion!

Necks

11-29-2011

I've been testing her on my smurf. I play her more like an AD caster and build maximum CDR, lots of armor pen, low-to-none attack speed items. I rely on my own ability to weave ricochet with autoattacks to achieve the same effect of having high AS.

Works pretty nicely. I honestly think she's broken because of no mana limiters on Dominion.

And you cannot get away from Sivir. You just...cannot...get...away from her.

Necks

11-29-2011

Actually I think it's not her new skill reworks that makes her OP.

It's her passive.

Stez007

11-29-2011

She was OP before. Now she's even more OP, and I'm lovin' it.

Ricochet is now a 1-point wonder early on, allowing you to max BB right away without losing the powerful harass from Ricochet (used to need 3+ points in Ricochet to harass properly). I max it second now, instead of taking 3 in it immediately.

On the Hunt is an even more powerful team-wide movespeed buff now that it affects anyone that gets into its range. Combined with her passive it's pretty ****ed hard to escape from Sivir and her team.

While she can't have 2.5 AS with only a PD and Berserker's anymore, new Ricochet lets her attack nearly as fast without any AS items at all. It's not easy to use it this way, though, which will set the good Sivir players apart.

She's still as tanky as ever and is arguably even stronger now in a Fratma's/Wit's End build thanks to Ricochet's bonus damage. Now, though, she has the option of building glass-cannon and still wrecking faces. My most successful match today was with a Sanguine/Entropy/Atma's/PD build, though I also had success against a Malzahar in bottom lane with a Sanguine/Wit's End/QSS/Entropy build.

Overall I'm loving the new Sivir.

KimKelley

11-29-2011

Still pretty hurt by Thornmail but she is powerful.

Necks

11-29-2011

It's not that bad, actually. My boomerang takes my target down to half HP (LOL!), so I'm actually not autoattacking that much.

It's more like this: I autoattack, ricochet, boomerang. Run away. The opponent is now at half health. If the opponent chases me, I autoattack, ricochet, autoattack, chase, dead. Thornmail doesn't hurt me too much.

brb getting sued

11-29-2011

I tried Sivir and I got stomped so I will agree that she is now harder to play

12345 ... 7