Free Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Car

07-03-2010

I do not know if there is a thread for this yet or not however I decided to stat one.

This is so that all the new players like me can get themselves some decent heroes at early levels...and for free! (I personally love Tristana)

League of Legends offers many heroes, most of which we must pay for. However there are a few which can be unlocked by just clicking a link.

There are only 2 that I know of though

1. To get Cho' Gath and his unique skin go to

http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-giveaway/

Once there create an account, on the right hand side it says "get key" click that link to get a free key which unlocks Cho' Gath in the store. To unlock him simply go to the in-game store and type in the code the gave you under the "codes" section of the store.

2. To get Tristana with a free Riot Girl skin go to

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/facebook

If you are having trouble there is an official thread which tells you how to do this step by step.

The thread can be found here

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=80451

If you know of any others please post them here

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Car View Post
1. To get Cho' Gath and his unique skin go to

http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-giveaway/
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there a limited number of those? (it seemed like it refreshed however) And Nightmare Cho'Gath isn't exactly "unique", seeing how it can be bought in the store.

Turtle Car

07-03-2010

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there a limited number of those? (it seemed like it refreshed however) And Nightmare Cho'Gath isn't exactly "unique", seeing how it can be bought in the store.
There are still a number of them left

Turtle Car

07-03-2010

Im just bumping this because I believe it's a very useful thread

SwiftySuspect

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2010

Awesome, thanks for this. I seen this a week ago but everyone said there were no more keys, glad to see they've added some and I was able to get my free cho. From what I understand it says there are about 20,000 some keys left.

I had problems with the tristana but finally got it to work, so these are both great.

Grake

07-05-2010

Wow. Ive been playing for awhile, but I mustve completely missed the free cho'gath memo.

Thanks! :P

Shikyonaito

07-12-2010

Much obliged for this, and yes there's still well over 19,000 more keys for you to cash in your free Nightmare Cho'gath skin/hero so those of you who haven't done so get to it and enjoy!

Krazyxazn

Recruiter

07-12-2010

Thanks for the Cho'gath one. Thumbs up!

Erestem

07-12-2010

This sucks cause I just spent the 3150 IP to buy chogath and now I found out I could have got him for free with a bonus skin. well, got the skin anyway, but still sucks...

Got the other champion free though. Thank you very much for the info, appreciated!

Misterdudeguy

07-13-2010

wow they still have 18758
//edit
note the servers have to be up to get it.