Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black Screen Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeh

Recruiter

11-29-2011

Hi,

I sometimes have a bug where when I log in, the home screen containing all of that information would be a black screen. I could still press play and find a game, however champion select would still be black.
Any fixes? Has happened to me multiple times.

Edit: Upon requeuing, I find no dodge timer for dodging when my screen is black.

Yeh

Recruiter

12-03-2011

Bump.

HellCerberus

Recruiter

12-03-2011

same here i cant play all day u_u

After patch all is ..........

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

12-04-2011

not sure the problem..
I will ask around.

Anthemusa

12-04-2011

im getting the same bug. Very irritating since i cant play with any of my friends... i dont play any other games so this is a bummer.

Anthemusa

12-06-2011

is this even being taken care of? some info or update on a possible fix would be nice...

kedavara

12-06-2011

I am having the same problem. I have tried to play 4 games so far today. I click solo queue and instead of getting the join now finish what i was doing box to come up the whole client goes black screen. I can still hear the music of champion select even when it counts down from like 5 seconds but then nothing.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

12-06-2011

you need to send in the logs to player support.

Yeh

Recruiter

12-07-2011

I've noticed that this problem occurs most frequently when I restart my computer, rapidly open LoL and then loging in. Restarting LoL fixes this problem though.