Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karthus -The Destroyer of Worlds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyvor

08-25-2010

Quote:
jerzy:
See, you did grief me and the other people on our team.

This has what to do with you griefing me? Nothing. If anything you're trying to use that as an insult of some sort.

No. You just assume by saying that, that I was indeed referring to griefing, which I clearly was not. You seem to be in love with this concept of griefing, yet you cannot recognize or distinguish it from normal conversation.

I couldn't help but note your choice of champions for ranked games, and that you would still have the audacity to come and tell me how to play. Perhaps you should try getting off the flavors of the month before you instruct others on what they should or shouldn't be doing.

*EDIT* Obviously this thread is for lulz you ignorant whelp. I tested it in a practice game, and although heavily reliant on the snowball from Occult, it was COMPLETELY VIABLE otherwise. Farming, harassing, hero killing, jungling, etc. If you have a problem with me going against convention, feel free to queue dodge me, jerk. Otherwise keep playing your flavors of the month and not experiencing any real challenges in LoL.

I play a mean Tryndamere, Nasus, Fiddlesticks and Sion if you're interested in playing a "serious" game against me, since you seem so...serious.

jerzy

Recruiter

08-25-2010

Quote:
Tyvor:
Obviously this thread is for lulz you ignorant whelp.

At others expense, in the case of the game I played with you, mine. Hence you are indeed griefing.

Also, I didn't come in here mentioning you, just the fact that this thread is a ****ty excuse to grief. You're the one who came in here and starts saying how your score of 0-9-2 is really 0-0-2 because of the "jokes" being made in this thread about how your deaths don't count.

I didn't come in here to make any personal attacks on you, I didn't even mention you. Yet you can't keep from trying to insult me. You call me a whelp and try to claim I know nothing based on my three most played in ranked... if you looked further you'd see I have wins with the hated Eve among others. But I digress, I came here to talk about griefing.

And clearly that's what you did, and try to continue to do now. You say I can't tell what griefing is? I'm pretty sure your insults and the fact that you claim that a troll thread is viable, is griefing. Or perhaps you insult everyone you speak to in "normal" conversations.

Trogdor187

08-25-2010

If nothing else funny and creative TWO GOLD STARS!!

VoidofSouls

09-01-2010

i prefer to play annie dps. im sorry karthus dude. although she has a hard to get stun and no slow. my annie had 600 damage. and 100% lifesteal and such. i went 37/0/12. why? some yi tried to out dps me and couldnt understand why he was losing to dps annie. to be fair i use spells. you can deal some decent damage with the shield and spamming 3 incins in a 15 second 100% lifesteal trade war. and tibbers. tibebers ****s *****es up.

Hethlin

09-13-2010

I got Karthus in an ARAM game, and my friend then told me to go "four swords karthus". I said "what?" and he then told me the gist of this thread. Unfortunately, he didn't remember the rules correctly nor the exact item build... so I did try to buy four sword items and a ward, not knowing boots were banned and that the ward had to be a sight ward.

But!! I out dps'd both Sion *and* Gangplank, it was so funny

(http://img718.imageshack.us/i/fourswordskarthus.jpg/)

Cow Only

09-13-2010

Quote:
hethlin:
i got karthus in an aram game, and my friend then told me to go "four swords karthus". I said "what?" and he then told me the gist of this thread. Unfortunately, he didn't remember the rules correctly nor the exact item build... So i did try to buy four sword items and a ward, not knowing boots were banned and that the ward had to be a sight ward.

But!! I out dps'd both sion *and* gangplank, it was so funny

(http://img718.imageshack.us/i/fourswordskarthus.jpg/)

bot stomp!

Fleetfeet

09-13-2010

Quote:
Casualities:
bot stomp!

Gangplankbot, kaylebot, sionbot, anniebot, and poppybot are as numerous as your braincells.

Necrosis627

09-15-2010

But malady's a spear we should use infinity edge OR maybe phantom dancer cause like dude it's two swords. Two. Swords. But...I'll use the guide anyway because your the pro here and I'm not. +1 Nice quotes btw.

FlyingPinkPony

09-20-2010

@Necrosis - Totes agreed. I'll investigate this Malady debacle and get back to you.

@Hethlin - Glad the guide worked for you. =D Told you he was the destroyer of worlds.

If folks have an interest I'll work on another guide.

Any requests?

TheBestDD

09-20-2010

Why are there so many trolls in forums t_t .