Karthus -The Destroyer of Worlds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FelleFisken

07-05-2010

i love the quotes...but i think the J.V Stalin quote was wrong.
And also how where you able to get 10/0 against the all mighty bots of lol? Didnt you follow your guide and fed them?

Yurixy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2010

rofl!!

Grumbletron

07-06-2010

Easy, Karthas's deaths don't count towards his death count, he is already dead.

FlyingPinkPony

07-11-2010

@Felle. Nah you're reading the numbers wrong. Feeding doesn't count as a death it counts as a strategy. The numbers reflect this.

jerzy

08-25-2010

****ty build is ****ty. I hate this thread because it gives people a poor excuse to grief their team mates with. Notice the Karthus in this screen shot, see the score?

THIS GUIDE DOES'T WORK, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

Tyvor

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
****ty build is ****ty. I hate this thread because it gives people a poor excuse to grief their team mates with.
I've got better things to do than to grief in LoL bub. If I wanted to grief I'd go play Halo or something.

My excuse is that it was my first time playing Destroyer of Worlds, I fed the wrong player, their solo when I should have been feeding...idk Annie or something? Because once the Destroyer of Werlds gets his hax on, that 1000 gold bounty will come in REAL handy. Also, I didn't roleplay enough, or instill fear into the hearts and souls of my enemies. Another downfall to my first time with this build, is that i FORGOT TO BUY THE VISION WARD!!! The lack of the intimidating purple eye contributed greatly to my downfall.

Also, my *real* score was 0/0/2. You're welcome for the assists, jerk.

*EDIT* ALSO, nice try trying to downrate all the posts in the thread. I took the liberty of uprating all of them, you're welcome again jerk.

In addition, you main as Vladimir and Xin Zhao in ranked games. ENOUGH SAID SIR.

jerzy

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyvor View Post
I've got better things to do than to grief in LoL bub. If I wanted to grief I'd go play Halo or something.

My excuse is that it was my first time playing Destroyer of Worlds, I fed the wrong player, their solo when I should have been feeding...idk Annie or something? Because once the Destroyer of Werlds gets his hax on, that 1000 gold bounty will come in REAL handy. Also, I didn't roleplay enough, or instill fear into the hearts and souls of my enemies. Another downfall to my first time with this build, is that i FORGOT TO BUY THE VISION WARD!!! The lack of the intimidating purple eye contributed greatly to my downfall.

Also, my *real* score was 0/0/2. You're welcome for the assists, jerk.

*EDIT* ALSO, nice try trying to downrate all the posts in the thread. I took the liberty of uprating all of them, you're welcome again jerk.
You died 9 times after taking mid. And now are using this guide as a scapegoat. You did go 0-9-2, NOT 0-0-2.

Why come on here if you're weren't griefing? Feeling guilty much? What do you need to defend yourself for if you weren't griefing, if you weren't griefing this would be a nonissue and you wouldn't need to come on here to say otherwise.

ArlanKels

08-25-2010

He is Ender
He ends things.
People
Planets
Galaxies.

Tyvor

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
You died 9 times after taking mid. And now are using this guide as a scapegoat. You did go 0-9-2, NOT 0-0-2.

Why come on here if you're weren't griefing? Feeling guilty much? What do you need to defend yourself for if you weren't griefing, if you weren't griefing this would be a nonissue and you wouldn't need to come on here to say otherwise.
Why come here if it was a nonissue for you? Feeling angry much? I'm just defending the validity of this thread, not myself.

And feel guilty for playing Destroyer of Worlds? For going against convention? Never. This is what makes me a better player than you.

I will make this build work, and I will laugh a thousand times over at your antics when I do so. It was nice destroying your world. have a pleasant summer day.

jerzy

08-25-2010

Quote:
It was nice destroying your world.
See, you did grief me and the other people on our team.

Quote:
In addition, you main as Vladimir and Xin Zhao in ranked games. ENOUGH SAID SIR.
This has what to do with you griefing me? Nothing. If anything you're trying to use that as an insult of some sort.

THIS THREAD IS A TROLL. Tyvor, you're using it to troll others in game... you're using it as an excuse to grief others.