Thoughts for game I hope you like.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Win

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

I dont think I have avoided anything in fact I have answered every reply you have made.

I will clear it up for you since you want to bash it out and by the way I will not respond to you after this post. AS I HAVE SAID THIS WAS JUST AN IDEA I HAD ONLY AND NOT LIKE THAY WOULD DO THIS ANYWAYS AS I HAVE STATED.
The game will be like any other match you have five champions to choose from. Now I know what your going to say so I will go ahead and answere it this way. The champions that will be there are the last five released simple as that. Also this is not about people hetting one week ahead of anyone else it is a way for people to communicate with the developers and possable help somehow if at all.

Honestly I dont think you have anything real to say so please do not respond your remarks have simply lost their value on this topic as I have stated this is JUST AN IDEA.

TwistWrist

11-30-2011

"Just an idea" doesn't mean that it wasn't a bad idea.

Panzerfaust isn't someone that is going to tell you that everything you say is good and wonderful and you'll be super successful in life. That's what your parents are for.

Your idea was bad. No one said you were bad. Chill out.

If you cant' stand people saying your ideas have problems or are bad, then don't post them.

Kuryaka

11-30-2011

Yeah, I have to agree.
What Riot does, if they beta test at all, is give it to the well-known community members and high-ranked players. They would have accurate, relevant information that applied to high-skill play, and possibly find bugs more quickly. I know they did this with the jungle remake, and probably did it with the mastery remakes as well.

Dunno about champions though. Some recent issues like Yorick ult and Kog bugs should have been fixed with a little testing... so I don't think they give minor patches or champion releases to anyone in the public.

Random pre-release testers would result in spam, short comments, rages about bugs, stat leaks, and a whole host of other problems. It would just be pointless and result in a lot less profit for Riot if people found that they didn't like the champion. Basically same as release, except with 9001% more whining on General Discussion.

I interpreted it as a random room where you paid to test out a champion, which I disagree with for the above reasons. And matchmaking would be worse - who would be willing to participate in a 0 IP game, for random people who probably don't need help, against/with a champion who may be imbalanced or completely buggy?

However, I'd like to see a function where you can test out a champion that's already released for 2+ weeks, in a custom game, with, say, a minion wave and a "punching bag" champion (basically what Phreak does in the spotlights). It would cost what you said, 300-500 IP, and the game would last five minutes at most. You would be level 6 to start with.

Burbinator

11-30-2011

Regardless of good/bad idea

It's not going to happen. Stop arguing over it, 2win.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-30-2011

It's so unlikely to find every last bug during internal testing that it's not even funny. Sure it's 'doable' in one shot games, but not in games that are constantly being updated every two weeks. Imagine having to wait 5 months for them to test material that is for all intents and purposes done? That means we wouldn't even had Dominion yet because it 'wasn't finished being tested'. Be grateful they keep up with bugs and other issues as well as they do; locking champions out when they run across horrible bugs that show up so you don't get stuck with it... they didn't _need_ to do so. (Sure it's beneficial to them, but so is their current release pattern.)