pantheon runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

07-03-2010

Hey so I have armor pen runes for marks and quins and just have critical chance for gpyhs and seals and was wondering that I should change them to defensive runes as pantheon doesnt really benefit from critical chance.

How about
Glyph magic resit per lvl total 24.3 at lvl 18
seal armor per lvl total 24.3 at lvl 18

Or put glyph and seal runes into hp per lvl 262.44hp at lvl 18

wat u think?

I only get mercs threads and guadians angels for defensive iteams for pantheon.

Xate

07-03-2010

I'd probably pick up some Dodge seals if I were you, as they tend to have a lot of usefulness on many Champions.
Flat HP Quints are nice too in addition to the Armor pen ones you've already got.
I usually use CDR Glyphs, I also have MR/Lvl for Pantheon though depending on the situation.

peyo

07-03-2010

Seals - dodge all the way
Glyphs - CDR or MR/lvl

EnderA

07-03-2010

Yeah, I'd recommend Magic Resist/lvl for glyphs, since it's a melee champion very vulnerable to spells. Seals could be HP/lvl or Dodge.

pwnstylez

07-03-2010

is the little bit of MR from runes gonna make a big enough difference ? Can someone give me some numbers ?

JamesXOXOXO432

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnstylez View Post
is the little bit of MR from runes gonna make a big enough difference ? Can someone give me some numbers ?
yea its 24.3 MR at lvl 18 with glyph double that if u get it in seals to.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

I find Dodge to the best stat to go for on Seals. HP and Magic Resist are very easy to itemize for while dodge is only found on 2 items: Ninja Tabi and Phantom Dancer.

If you 21/9/0 on Pantheon, you can also benefit from the 10% speed bonus from Nimbleness every time you dodge an attack.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

Marks = Arpen
Seals = Regen per lvl
Glyphs = CDR per lvl
Quints = flat hp.