how to check your ELO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mashmellowpie1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

searched a bit and cant find that lol/AIR folder or whatever.

new to LOL just got the game 2 days ago-- burnt out on hon/dota 2 so trying this out. seems pretty fun but i just dont know how to find out my ELO. thanks

BladeMasterRUSH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

dont think u can anymore

im assuming u mean normal elo considering u got it two days ago

ihatefirewalls

11-29-2011

you can't see your elo for normal games (you used to be able to check a file in your lol folder, but this no longer works.)

your elo for ranked games is displayed on your profile, but you need to be level 30 to start playing ranked.

caboose100

11-29-2011

your elo in normal games is hidden.

when you hit level 30 (max level) and begin to play ranked games, then you get an elo rating for ranked.

normal games and ranked games elo are different.

mashmellowpie1

11-29-2011

ahhh ok. thanks guys appreciate it

also another question -- should i just be saving these IP points for tier 3 runes? or buy tier 1...

atrumpec

11-29-2011

save for tier 3

Hajuu

11-29-2011

Save them. Tier 3 runes, especially if you want 3 entirely different builds, are very expensive.

Though you earn more IP through winning games from everyone having a full set of Tier 1/2 runes.. So i'm not sure which way would come out better.

ihatefirewalls

11-29-2011

tbh it doesnt really matter either way. t1 runes are so cheap that u probably will have spent only a few hundred ip by the time u hit 30. they're good placeholders if you dont mind wasting a few hundred ip (a few games worth).

just don't buy t2 runes :P