Live Server Status Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomaster

11-29-2011

Quote:
Server Status - Unavailable
Our servers are currently offline for maintenance, or are experiencing technical difficulties. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again later, or check the live server status updates below for more information.
I'm looking "below" as I often do, and as usual I see no evidence of a "live server status update".

Does it exist? And If so, where is it?

Randomaster

11-29-2011

bump, because this is one of many problems riot needs to fix unless there is a secret live updater?

siks USA

11-29-2011

Riot stickies a forum post in General Discussion on Live Server Status Updates for each patch that they take the servers down.

Here's a link to the current Live Server Status Update:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1534220

Although, it seems actual status updates weren't as frequent this patch. Riot is usually pretty good at updating their playerbase as to what is going on while a server is down.

I'd say the most reliable way to see if the server is actually up is to open your LoL client and seeing if it says the servers are Available or Unavailable. The page you were referring to I believe only shows if a particular server is Online or Offline.

Randomaster

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by siks USA View Post
Riot stickies a forum post in General Discussion on Live Server Status Updates for each patch that they take the servers down.

Here's a link to the current Live Server Status Update:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1534220

Although, it seems actual status updates weren't as frequent this patch. Riot is usually pretty good at updating their playerbase as to what is going on while a server is down.

I'd say the most reliable way to see if the server is actually up is to open your LoL client and seeing if it says the servers are Available or Unavailable. The page you were referring to I believe only shows if a particular server is Online or Offline.
Your reply is divine and it answers my question perfectly.

Only problem is that link is broken?

pr0ns

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomaster View Post
Your reply is divine and it answers my question perfectly.

Only problem is that link is broken?
indeed that link is broken

Felfire

03-28-2013

thereisnourflevel will let u get in

RunIdiotsOfTush

03-28-2013

i see

ulfmor

03-28-2013

thereisnourflevel wont let u in it just brings up the sign-in and then says ... attempt 1,2,3...

Xeneth Tear

03-28-2013

When is the server supposed to be back up? Are we able to play on say the EU West Server or the Brazil Server? I also can't find the live server status update.