Dominion Meta Sucks - See Something New - Ire Gaming Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

11-30-2011

Towers hurt huh Grubar? lol

Grubar

11-30-2011

Yes, towers do hurt

what music do you like Nekrogen? I can't remember everything that was playing but I generally listen to metal.

So, we kinda failed a bunch tonight trying out new team comps. Some of the duo bot we tried just don't have the ability to push into turrets and cap once 2 people come bottom. I think Mao/Blitz is still the best combo we have tried for it. We also failed miserably getting Shen to interrupt on time.. lesson learned!

Thanks all for watching!

UglyPete

12-01-2011

These posts do nothing, but hold Dominion back. There are not enough free thinking players that are capable of viewing these threads objectively. What you do is inspire bad players or people will little experience to experiment with something they don't and can't understand.

4 top 1 bot should be focused on as the Meta because it's easy for pugs to understand and follow.

There are very simple reasons why 4 top and 1 bot works, and they all stem from windmill producing more points in a 3 tower advantage compared to any other combination of turrets creating that 3 tower advantage. It's distance from the enemy Nexus alone is reason enough for most pugs to want to make getting it first a priority.

Eljer

12-01-2011

First:

No streaming Thursday nights for those that have been watching.

Second:

The concept of 4 top 1 bottom might be "obvious" and easy to follow, but that doesn't mean it is the best or only viable strategy. It has taken years of Dota and LoL play to refine what people consider "obvious" in classic play. Dominion is new and one of the best ways to keep it progressing and healthy is to challenge any and all preconceived notions.

Grubar

12-02-2011

Streaming live as of 8:55 pm December 2nd

Grubar

12-02-2011

Apparently I am having stream issues, currently working on them