Volibear Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghubaluba

12-03-2011

Really..?

So many weird things this patch.

Liked Kassadin bug fix, still need to try Jarvan IV out..

but, I'm absolutely sad about Sivir changes, I mean, was that really necessary? -.- Couldn't you just change her passive for the dodge killing?
Nerf Karthus... why? Also, people QQ about his ult not his wall...
and the jungle... now i can play my Soraka as a jungler yaaaay~ or maybe my LeBlanc...

but all I can say is.. i want Sivir back... =/

Anomaly187

12-04-2011

**** Volibear and **** the guy who thought him up. He's a broken piece of **** champ who should get beyond just a nerf. He should be deleted completely and erased from existence. The guy who thought him up should be fired for making such a broken champ. **** everyone who uses him and **** you Riot for putting him in.

xxxsirus19xxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

sivir is op now D:

DREDMOR71

12-04-2011

did u say balancing?cause i see no balance,yi is still on crack and runs arpound at mock 20 and swings as fast to,a yi at lvl 18 is way to unbalanced and spo is a few others and then u make the bear and hes as soft as a teddy bear not a tank,come on man we need a new good tank we have enough dps chars like tryn,yi,xin and thats to name a few.but of all yi is retarded who makes a char that can move like that?instead of balancing chatrs it seems your more worried about coming out with new chars that leave the old in the dust,except the bear he just sux.with DODA coming real soon id be trying to balance those chars and try to keep making some new ones with out having to spend a arm and leg to purchase.its really looking like u care less about the game and more about making money.well im sure all this will be thrown in the garbage but i seripously hope u listen and lower skin prices and balance some chars and dont forget about the old toons many ppl like them.tyvm

DREDMOR71

12-04-2011

i agree volibear just is a weak pos and sivir is **** now imo.

DREDMOR71

12-04-2011

volibear needs a nerf?wtf hes a weak pos dunno who you been playing thats made him look good but he really is weak as fook,i see casters drop faster than him and his dmg is pure ****,and sivir is blah now and karths ult is always been stupid,fix yis speed if any nerf needed its yi,he can run faster than a freaking bullet and swings as fast to,i mean theres no exscapeing him and when he gets u its 5 hits in .005 secs get real guys.

DREDMOR71

12-04-2011

pffft volibear is far from op dunno how u get that lo0l hes as soft as snuggles the freaking fabric softner bear,matter fact thats his new name snuggles bear ftl............

DREDMOR71

12-05-2011

and yet you still let karth to have the most overpowered ult in the game,ppl been complaining about it forever and instead of fixing something that needs fixed you mangle sivir and do nothing to karth,plz quit worrying about money by making a new char every week and try fixing the chars thats already here,most good devs would be all over it.hope u get it rite b4 DODA is released or i fear this will be the end of LOL,gl and hope some good and needed changes save the day.

Phoneixflare

12-05-2011

i still dont like the new jungle. makes you get out of the jungle more often. junglers are so much more gank reliant now. kinda defeated the purpose of being a jungler imo.
at least its still possible to do well with a good solo top.

Emptyself

12-05-2011

I cannot believe how ****ty you guys made sivir. Ricochet was one of her best moves and made her one of the best farmers in the game. Now shes only good for super super late game. So pissed because I spend money on a skin and now I dont even want to play her anymore because how bad she is. really? Was that necessary? Such BS! Small improvements arent going to make up for the massive nerf you did on ricochet...Absolutely terrible champion now. Wtf is wrong with you guys