<Removed> the troll/griefer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

endless93

11-28-2011

This kid baited another player of our team into a level 1 fight. After him doing so he said that he was going to troll and afk all game. After a 30 minute game the kid was still level 2 because he was afk in base/our jungle all game just typing and doing nothing that would so further help the team progress and win the game. Please hit this kid with a ban for his griefing and ignorance.

RiotRobotRocker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless93 View Post
This kid baited another player of our team into a level 1 fight. After him doing so he said that he was going to troll and afk all game. After a 30 minute game the kid was still level 2 because he was afk in base/our jungle all game just typing and doing nothing that would so further help the team progress and win the game. Please hit this kid with a ban for his griefing and ignorance.

You misunderstood what this forum is for and calling out a player on the forums is frowned upon heavily. Report in game next time and don't post to the forums.

SatyrnCore

11-28-2011

I don't see how this is frowned heavily upon. If this guy trolls me I want to go some where and see if he has a record of it, because we all know that the tribunal is a system that doesn't work as well as it should.

endless93

11-28-2011

Thank you SatyrnCore.

Ryneff

11-28-2011

^^ Your friend.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-28-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The forums are not the place for this. The Tribunal is handled via postgame reports. Please do not repost reports on the forums with any identifying information.