Blue vs Purple: Camera Angle Matters!

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

donkeykong98123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Well, the camera angle on the purple side is worse because the team with the higher average elo is placed on the purple side and the team with the lower average elo is placed on the blue side.

Baffle Waffle

11-28-2011

Really hate purple side.

Because I would much rather play locked camera as its more fun for me.

W5T Firmchicken

11-29-2011

i just use the spacebar to lock it when i want it locked, but dont have it locked all the time. that gives me flexibility to look to other areas of the map, but also gives me a way to very swiftly get centered back on my champion.

Eaglesfan427

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong98123 View Post
Well, the camera angle on the purple side is worse because the team with the higher average elo is placed on the purple side and the team with the lower average elo is placed on the blue side.
The thing is it shouldnt have to be that way. While it may even the odds a bit, shouldn't a team win because of skill and strategy, not camera angle?

Zack Lee Sin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

tl;dr
camera angle makes minimal difference
i don't think you can blame a loss, or even a death, with "oh i was purple" or "oh HUD blocked my view for .0001 seconds"
not trolling, just sayin

BadDog

11-29-2011

you know you can make the HUD smaller right? and remove the walls inbetween? vision granted; thread closed.

(also, unlock your camera. you're merely obstructing your awareness. holding space returns you to center position.)

(also; I dont like the idea of giving games too many features. it adds, but also takes away elements that make the game what it is.)

I Aint No Casual

11-29-2011

under "more options" you can remove the excess gray bar to the left and right of your abilities, and i also scaled down my HUD. i play unlocked anyway, either way i agree

Cpt Jiggles

11-29-2011

I would like this 'map flipping' thing too. I play with the camera locked, and honestly i see no disadvantage to it.

click and hold on the map = same as having screen unlocked, release finger, screen locked again. moves your POV faster than bumping the side with the mouse.

Cybraxqq

11-29-2011

They really need to show the ratio of blue to purple wins/losses, i bet blue is 85%+ wins. Huge disadvantage on purple team, unlocked camera or not.

Eaglesfan427

11-29-2011

I dont think its that much lol. I mean, teams do win as purple, my guess is that it is closer to 60/40 when it theoretically should be close to 50/50. It would be nice if there were a way to get that info.

123456 ... 8