Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to work at Riot? Speak a foreign language? We have support positions available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalsipher

07-06-2010

I speak Arabic fluently don't hate me for that.

Wreckerino

07-07-2010

I speak english and Vietnamese and I'm from California lol. Downfall they don't need vietnamese and i'm probably to young ):.

Kryptenite

07-07-2010

2 camels and a tiny car

marshaasath

07-07-2010

Hello, my real name is André dos Santos Lucas. I was looking trough the internet for some kind of Part time job, and I discovered this. I'm not so old ( 16 years old ), but I'm very organized. I speak two languages, Portuguese (very fluently, it's the place where I live since I was a child) and English ( I entered on International house six years ago and I'm almost receiving the results of my last exam - Very fluently to, as you can see on the letter I'm writing to you), I also can speak a bit of French but not very well. I don't know if I fit this position, but I think yes, now that's your choice.

P.S: I don't know why but, in the case of being selected, I would like to be positionated at European servers.

xykogenesis

07-07-2010

hey guys i can speak filipino ^^ =]

Dreadstorm

07-07-2010

Lol marshaasath are you serious? At least be sure you have no grammar errors in your post when applying for such a job. It's the least you can do, otherwise you'll be seen as a joke or something.

Sanngetal

07-07-2010

Quote:
MrJudo:
I can speak English\afrikaanse\dutch only downfall im in south africa

See Riot? Don't get limited to USA people only, theres alot of talent over all the world. Every thumb down I get is of ignorant people.

Zagnette

07-07-2010

Quote:
Sanngetal:
See Riot? Don't get limited to USA people only, theres alot of talent over all the world. Every thumb down I get is of ignorant people.

Ignorant people? If you had read the description thoroughly, you'd see that it didn't specify you need to be from the US... just that you'd have to relocate to their office IN the US. You shouldn't throw out insults like that, especially when you don't know all the facts, my friend.

ToughDuck

07-07-2010

my brother speaks fluent english french and spanish and has gotten atleast 10 others to play this game. contact me or him digiron for more info....

Sanngetal

07-07-2010

Quote:
Zagnette:
Ignorant people? If you had read the description thoroughly, you'd see that it didn't specify you need to be from the US... just that you'd have to relocate to their office IN the US. You shouldn't throw out insults like that, especially when you don't know all the facts, my friend.

I didn't mention whos the ingorant people did I? I bet many people outside of the USA will be willing to relocate to the USA. Between its USA not US, you know theres a country called Mexico but it's oficially name is USM(aka United Stated of Mexico).

Im not throwing insults even when it suits someones, never heard of the joke: If you know 3 languages you are trilingual, if you know 2 languages you are bilingual, if you know 1 language you are an American.

cheers