Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to work at Riot? Speak a foreign language? We have support positions available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canaris

Recruiter

07-05-2010

*I* speak jive.

DViruzz

07-05-2010

Verbal and written

Spanish and English

Aulia

07-05-2010

Sadly xD
Im from Argentina. I speak spanish naturally and i write ... a "kind" of novel pieces (without end, and without begining... cause i dont like things with end or begining). I speak and write english (can i?... Oh, im doing it!), and i can write the same i usually write in my free time in english too (including poems!). But im here, stucked in this dark land, with dark clouds, sometimes walking by dark streets... in dark nights. A country with a dark and uncertain future, and a dark past. All that stuff really dark, to the level of darkness that could bash the mind of the very Sauron itself, in Mordor! (yeah... we ve a kind of "orcs" too... roaming in some parts of the city of Buenos Aires, the city i live)

Well... i guess the darkness its not the best, coolest, astonishing thing of the global world sometimes.
So i wish to the lucky ones sun-walkers the best that u (yeah... all of u) could reach ^^. The best of the best...
And we re seeing us in the game soon :P

Frenzytoast

07-05-2010

Any use for a America Native that speaks Japanese?

Roddde

07-05-2010

This is a monster opportunity for me I was born in Germany and my mother is Brazilian and half my family lives there so I've had those 2 languages since birth. I learned Spanish in High School too and I can read and write that language, on the other hand I cannot write Portuguese but I've practiced grammar then and again in German.

Brandon Heat

07-05-2010

Sent my resume. I'm hoping for some good news. Thank you for the opportunity, Riot.

TheConsternation

07-05-2010

Is there any demand for fluent Portuguese speakers?

Bawlin4Eva

07-05-2010

Quote:
tuskyraider:
Hahaha, and I thought taking all those Spanish classes would never pay off!

i know 4 years of spanish might finally come in handy

KaidontTalkshit

Recruiter

07-05-2010

i know how to speak/type/read
french, vietnamese, korean, japanese, english

iKneegrow

07-05-2010

What if we speak English and another language that is not listed above?