Want to work at Riot? Speak a foreign language? We have support positions available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geezus92

07-02-2010

I know sign language! So umm... deaf people can send in pictures of their hands and I can translate

Marceloide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
Yo quiero trabajar con los personas quien trabaja en Riot.
lmao, dude wtf u said? lol "me gustaria trabajar con uds. Riot Games "

King of Tennis

07-02-2010

I speak Scots-Gaelic, my parents are from Aberdeen, Scotland so I learned it along with english growing up, also semi fluent spanish pienso que yo qualifico para tu posicion

Sir Mavs

07-02-2010

Riot people I live in San Jose if you guys need someone from there I could go and meet you guys in real person.

Edit: San Jose, California

KrazedMofo

07-02-2010

I am fluent in French and English, I am bad at writing French but can effectively translate anything from French to English in a detailed fashion. French has very complicated rules when it comes to writing it. I would be willing to lend a hand should you guys accept my help, I am a student and thus cannot really move anywhere at the current time. Amusingly enough I am learning all about HTML at this very moment, SQL is for the next semester.

You have my account information should you want to contact me.

Shember

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Hi a serious inquiry I'm rather fluent in french having visited canada many times, english is my first language and I'm in school now studying spanish and am able to speak it decently well. By next semester I will be speaking spanish and french fluently. Je voudrais travailler pour vous beaucoup parceque je sais beacoup de langues, y tambien voy empezar tu applicacion para la trabajar.

Sir Mavs

07-02-2010

This year I will be taking Spanish class so if I might be in use little later.

trapoviejo

07-02-2010

wow I wish I live in US.. because Im studying B.S. in Computer Science and I speak Spanish, English and French this sounds like a GREAT opportunity for me oh and some chinese too

Fiya Senpai

07-02-2010

I love how you guys all reply with your basic information here, instead of emailing it to the hyperlink provided in the paragraph....With that, I might suggest sending them a resume instead of babbling.

MasterBlaster86

07-02-2010

I speak Portuguese, will there ever be an opening for Portuguese speakers?