Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game alt+tab by itself randomly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MantisTobogganMD

11-27-2011

I play and the game just freezes, black screen, my desktop, black again, then back to LOL, all in about 5-8 seconds. During all of this my cursor remains the in-game pointer the gold finger and while its happening I can't do anything in game or out, can't quickly alt+tab back in, cant click on desktop items, and cant control champion. This has been happening I think ever since one of the patches a while back, and never happened before that, I think it was around the skarner release patch, maybe one or two after but sometime around then. I just don't know what to do, I have updated drivers and reinstalled LOL a few times and no difference, it happens 1-3 times a game unless I get lucky and it doesn't happen but will most likely happen the next game. The only other thing I can think to try is roll back my drivers but that isn't much of a fix = /... Any advice?

MantisTobogganMD

11-27-2011

Also my desktop resolution and in-game resolution are the same and I am using all of the default settings LOL gave me on install.

AnchorSmash

07-12-2013

I'm having the same issue