Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Epic Dominion Come Back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

11-27-2011

Today at MCdonalds, I was trying to play a game of Dominion but D/ced during the loggin screen, panicked, I tried desperatley to come back from the game. Once logging back in, I realized the enemy team had 5 capped us from the start and 10 minute into the game, the score was 70-400.

Desperately we fought our way, considering I felt squishy enough I built full Tank, Randuins, Force of Nature and Sunfire.

After push and struggle we actually managed to push back from a 5 man cap to 3-2 cap in our favor and then an on and off struggle between 5 man cap to 3-2 cap in our favor. After sure enough a long time, the score slowely but surely went down to 78-180.

As we epicly fought they managed to hold a 3 cap on us until the score settled at around 19-70. As we desperately fought they managed to keep getting closer and closer until the score settled to 1-32.

And we desperately held that 3/2 cap on us as they relentlessly pushed us we won the game at 1-0.

My hands are still shaking

GG

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

11-28-2011

nice everyone on your team went negative, yet you still pulled out a win

nice comeback

Zavy

11-28-2011

How do you go from 70-400 to 78-180? \=|

I love how bitter their Vayne is. LoL.

DramaticBear

11-28-2011

Almost had this happened to me when the cat walked on my keyboard.

Software designers beware, never say a program is done till you let a cat walk on the keyboard.

IDontWasteFood

11-28-2011

Hey look it's one of those people who say GG only cuz they win.

Koichul

01-15-2012

This is why i play SR. Dominion is a broken game mode that riot made when they should have been working on magma chamber.