3v3 Jax Attax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wraithalcon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

The past few days I have noticed quite a few Jax players on the 3v3 Twisted Treeline Map. Not only was I surprised to see him, I was surprised to see how dominant they were. Each Jax led the games in lowest deaths and highest kills. Typically I am used to seeing the Xin's or Olaf's tearing through the Treeline, and not Jax. So with his success, I have to ask...is Jax viable in TT? Or was I just up against an incredibly good player?

If he is a viable option for the TT map, I would definitely appreciate any tips for him. I did a few practice games as him and he seemed mediocre until 6, then he turned into one of the best junglers I've seen.

Taquito

11-24-2010

Jax is a very strong champ in TT, but he has to farma lot to be efective. Try to max LE (Q) to get CD reducction and remeber that Empower (W) is very strong late game.
Save your ulti until for a critical moment.
Get items like : Ginso, Razor, SoD for great AS; FM, Rylas for CC. BT or any hyb item can make ur opponets fear u.
Im sorry but my english is not good enougth i think. Gl And have a nice lampost Day. n_n

TheLonePube

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithalcon View Post
The past few days I have noticed quite a few Jax players on the 3v3 Twisted Treeline Map. Not only was I surprised to see him, I was surprised to see how dominant they were. Each Jax led the games in lowest deaths and highest kills. Typically I am used to seeing the Xin's or Olaf's tearing through the Treeline, and not Jax. So with his success, I have to ask...is Jax viable in TT? Or was I just up against an incredibly good player?

If he is a viable option for the TT map, I would definitely appreciate any tips for him. I did a few practice games as him and he seemed mediocre until 6, then he turned into one of the best junglers I've seen.
The dirty secret is that Jax is very strong once he hits the midgame with his core items, especially in small-scale battles. If he gets any kind of farm going he can be quite dominant in the late game. People will figure it out eventually.

wraithalcon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Your name is simultaneously awesome and frightening.

HeLLStaR3

11-24-2010

Jax is the best TT champ by far. I have only lost 1 or 2 of my last 50 with him. The key is to get solo lane.\

My TT build for jax is the usual core tabi guinsoo and vamp scepter followed by a bloodthirster and atmas.

EXTEREMELY dominant.

wraithalcon

11-25-2010

Bump for any other useful tips. =)

Nihles

11-25-2010

I'm thinking most of the dominant jaxes will have a highly specialized runeset, since he isn't straight AP or AD and likes his dodge...is he one of those champions that's weak without runes but dominating with? I don't play him, just my thoughts from the outside.