Udyr guide and kill videos

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunitkilla

11-14-2010

a lot of people were underestimating the true power of udyr's tiger stance, so i decided to do two videos, one guide and one KILL MONTAGE, with commentary by yours truly.

Plz rate the post or the video, tell me what i should do better, tell me if you want to play tiger stance udyr , i'm just trying to make some believers.

KILL MONTAGE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu6M3AnADmY

Guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOAymR5b0kA

Thx for watching.

JackerP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2010

Haha just happen to see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gkL0...eature=related

Drediviros

11-14-2010

+1 for your voice.

MistaMadness

11-14-2010

Hey man I agree with you about tiger stance, it has a lot of potential with the x3 your basic attack on the next hit. I've been doin a bunch of different builds and found that manamune, triforce, and if you get to it, madreds is a really great combo, huge damage with the x3 hit.

Gunitkilla

11-14-2010

im sorry that i have to disagree with madreds on udyr. you see...madreds is AS and AD, but the AD is laughable, and the lack thereof will make tiger dot hit like a limp noodle, the reason why i tend to go black cleaver, is that the armor pen is priceless and it will make tiger hit like a truck as soon as you get it.

btw, madreds does not, i reapeat, NOT proc three times with tiger as many people believe, it only procs on the first hit.

malphismia

11-14-2010

doesnt black cleaver proc only on the 1st hit as well?

nice video, i always like when black people commentate, they are never boring. you even have the music going on. lol hope you don't find that racially offensive :P

Gunitkilla

11-14-2010

to matador: no i do not, tell your friends, please up my rating. and about black cleaver, you are correct. However, it really isnt about the three attacks, its the passive of tiger stance that allows you to attack fast w/o AS items, thus getting the 5 stacks of cleaver is no problem at all.

Gunitkilla

11-15-2010

AY YOOOOOO, need people to see these so i can do song of the summoned, bump?

DoomManufact

11-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackerP View Post
LOL <3
btw the reason why ppl laugh at tiger udy is that udy is best played as a tank, where you spam phoenix and just cycle bear stuns on everyone on their team while phoenix pulls off a little AoE team damage. Phoenix also lets Udy be one of the best junglers.

So if you're laning, tiger udy is a reasonable build, but with the tanky meta, jungling with phoenix+turtle and bear stunning everyone is usually more useful to your team.

Gunitkilla

11-15-2010

i admit, phoenix is good for team fights, but 1v1 he sucks, (of course i speak from experience), u cant solo anyone as phoenix tank, therefore to give more people flexibility i invented the TIGER STANCE BUILD OF DOOOOOOOOOM

check out the kill clips

12345 ... 6